I would really like a honest answer. Am I considered fat?

Alright Thanks everyone :) because i live in an Asian country and the Ave. Bmi here is like 20. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• You might be considered "fat"(overweight) by a Body Mass Index (BMI) scale but any medical professional will tell you those are flawed, since they don't take into account muscle mass, bone mass or frame size.

I don't think you're fat at all. If anything, I think you're a little non-toned. This means you don't have much muscle mass and you have slightly flabby legs and a slightly flabby stomach. On the contrary, I see overweight people who actually looked toned but they just happen to carry a little too much extra weight (I hope this makes sense to you. Most people can't seem to grasp what this means.)

I think your body looks great! You're medium size to me and I think that looks much better than thin anyway.

What Guys Said 32

• 7|0
  • You do look a bit flabby/jiggly but definitely not fat. By this I mean, it looks like there isn't much muscle definition there. It looks like your body fat % is high but the volume of fat isn't very high. Long story short, no you do not look fat, just not very toned or defined. Except your stomachache, looks very flat which is good.

• I think you look very slim

• You don't look fat, actually you look very slim. However, it might be that you have a high percentage of body fat which, even if you have good body weight and good shape, can carry the same health risks as obesity. All you need to do is some cardio and that's it. Keep your figure while you still have it! :)

• Uhm... no. You're not fat. Why on earth would you think that?

• Taking a genuine look at the fat content in your body you are not muscular. In relation to Asia on the whole I guess technically you are fat. Your BMI is not 20, that is very apparent.

• I think im more interested in the D 😋

• You're not fat but you can improve your body by working out.

• If this is fat tg

• nope not at all

• You look very beautiful and skinny ! I love your body!

• Not in my opinion. Thighs and abdomen are big though.

• you were not fat. you have slim body only.

• No, you look completely fine.
    But if you start going to the gym, you can look incredible.

• The word fat shouldn't be anywhere near that sexy bod of yours :)

• totally not, but you have fat pussy!!!

• What? No! Not at all.

• Fat, are you kidding? I think you're figure is fantastic! :)

• You are a healthy chick. ;)

• Did you seriously just ask that?

No you are nor

• not fat but what do you have in your panty? :o

• No you're not fat

• I think you have a dick :D

• WOW, no you are not fat, you look AMAZING!!

Oh my God so sexy.

• no way you are not fat at all

• not fat but either you got a lot of hair downstarirs or a penis that way to mjuch a big bulge o. o

• Wow! <3 _ you're amazing!

• no you are not considered as fat. nice undergarment though.

• I don't like your pants at all. What are this , change that :D

• Lol your skinny

• Ok relax. She's not skinny, and of course she's not fat either. She's just normal.

• I am relaxed

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 16

• Dat bulge tho

• Lol! I think it's just hair haha... I hope D:

• Haha maybe she thinks there is no reason to trim the grass unless you're expecting visitors ;P

• HAHAHAHAH GUYS i trimmed it its just I have a larger bone structure and I guess my pubic bone is probably huge ass too. U can't see from the pic but my ribs are like freaking huge 😂

• OMG you are so fat you are like a whale.
    ilikeitfunny.net/.../...compliments-these-days.jpg
    JK you are not fat.

• No, you're not fat.

• Of course you're not fat!!! You're just normal. But you can improve your body by working out, which is what I should do as well, but damn those cupcakes!!! Lol

• No lol you actually look really healthy. You just look bigger in the thighs but that's normal for healthy women.☺ it means their fertile and is generally attractive to males

• no you're not Fat, just not very toned. You do have a bit of a bulge in your underwear though, is that just a big bush or are you hiding something?

• I say your hiding something l. Transgender

• HAHAHAHAH GUYS i trimmed it and no Im not transgender 😪 its just I have a larger bone structure and I guess my pubic bone is probably huge ass too. U can't see from the pic but my ribs are like freaking huge 😂

• I guess it just looks weird in underwear, probably looks more normal without it. some girls look better naked than in clothes...

• No your not fat. You look average.

• You're clearly nowhere near fat.
    If you can't see that then maybe you should seek professional help.

• I don't think you're fat at all.

• No. Not at all.

• Absolutely no way are you fat. Very sexy figure!

• Not at all.

• No not at all!

• You look fat to me

• Jesus Fucking Christ, you have a big ass bulge down there, lady.

• Not fat at all girl
    If you don't feel confident enough then try working out, or not, it's your choice 😊