Am I decent looking?

Am I decent looking?
I am not doing this for attention I am just a tad insecure about my face and I don't have a lot of interactionwith people so I never knew if I looked a little bit attractive and some of the few people I interacted with said I am kinda ugly hahaha so yeah sometimes I am even scared to take a picture or even look at the mirror

Most Helpful Girl

• You look decent enough to me.

People have a wide range of how they view the same person.
    Don't worry what people say about you.
    You cannot base your self perception of yourself off of what others think about you.
    You have to work on yourself by accepting the flaws you have.
    They are a part of you and cannot be changed.
    When you grow accepting of yourself only then will you have true self esteem.
    You will no longer need to look for anyone else's approval but your own.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, you are decent looking.

• A smile can make all the difference on a pic. You'll grow so work on personality getting comfortable with your own self! You're cute, ok?

• Thank you :) I read somewhere that it's more attractive for men to be serious rather than smiling but the opposite is true for women

• I like a closed mouth smile. For some reason I just don't like big open mouth smiles. Which do you prefer?

• Open mouth smiles😃😃😃

What Guys Said 7

• I think you look well

• Totally unrelated BUt you look like one of my friends back home

• You look good bro

• Yup, you look decent.

• You look well bro!!

• try styling your hair a bit, yours doesn't look bad but youd be surprised how much different hairstyles can make you look

• Good looking bro.