How do you know if your pretty?

Okay, I'm the typical chick who has maaaaajor self confidence issues!
I have been told by friends and family that I am very pretty but I have no idea if that's just out of pity or whatever!
i feel like I look like a potatoe with green eyeballs!
What do you find is pretty structural wise?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you friends and family are saying you are pretty there is a good chance you are

What Guys Said 5

• Green eyes are sexy. I can't judge how you look without any pictures, but if you want to feel good about yourself do things that make you feel good about yourself. Exercise, go outside, go to the spa, whatever. Try to look your best and not to melt yourself into some industry-standard (which isn't even that attractive to me).

• I personally feel that the facial bone structures of the girls/eomen of fareast and southeast Asian are the most exotic and beautiful along with their varied natural skin colors.

• Compare yourself to others.

• if guys try to hit o you and compliment you

• It's different for every guy, so it doesn't matter. If people tell you you're pretty just take it and run with it

What Girls Said 3

• I like the way I look. I really don't care what others think. Neither should you. The only expectations you need to live up to are your own. If you are happy with yourself then f##k everyone else. x

• i am right there with ya!! I've got the same issues-- I don't know each person is different- but if i could look like anyone or anything it would be Alexis Ren

• If people are telling you often enough, then yes you are.