Please answer am I ugly?

i know im not the best looking girl, im such an insecure person and i dont like much about myself but i just want some honest answers please and is there anything i can do to improve my looks

i changed my profile picture to how i usually look on a day to day basis, i had my hair up on the other picture because it was a hot day lol hope this ones a bit better, p. s excuse my son in the photo lol

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not ugly. But I honestly don't think you're very good looking right now. However, you could be :)

First of all, your hair style doesn't suit you. I'm sure if you let your hair down, grew it out a some more and got bangs you would look FAR better. You're forehead is a little big so some nice side swept bangs would cover that really nicely. But really you should ask your hair stylist what hairstyle would suit your face shape and flatter your features. He or she will know much better than I :)

You're eyebrows seem to be over plucked and they look very thin, quite unnatural, square and don't seem to match your eyes. There is a lot of space between your brows and eyes which shouldn't be there. They take a lot of the attention away from the rest of your face. You're eyebrows shouldn't look like they've been "glued on". They should blend in with the rest of your face but at the same time look neat. If you let them grow thicker they would look much much better. :)

You would also look so much better if your natural skin colour was visible. The make-up really subtracts from your attractiveness.

Honestly, I really think you could be a really attractive girl. If you just make a few changes here and there, you could reach your potential :)

I really hope this helps :)

• thank you very much i love how you are very truthful :D

• @Supermosh1990

• He blocked me too :D Pathetic

What Guys Said 21

• You look good as hell, I'd love ya even more if you showed off your natural skin tone a little more via less makeup though (#^ ^#)

• i actually haven't got a lot of make up on just eyebrow pencil and mascara with some bronzer lol but thank you :)

• LOL the bronzer is what I should have said... I like the rest ^_^

• haha :P thank you hun

• No matey, You really are not ugly xD.

My only 2 cents, Would be your eyebrows. I can't help but get the feeling your natural eyesbrows would look better ;P

• I think you should have kept your eyebrows, and your mascara is uneven.

Otherwise you would look perfectly fine according to your biological setup.

• yeh i have naturally long eyelashes so its difficult to find a good mascara that doesn't make them "clumpy" and i do have eyebrows there just very light and they seem to look good xD thank you though

• no i fill my natural eyebrows in as there very light coloured and it makes me look like i have barely anything there if i dont fill them in lol

• As I looked at it it looked like those eyebrows that people repaint with a sharpie after they rip out all their eyebrows, and I honestly don't like that look at all. I think people when they "fill in their eyebrows" they don't just go over it with a sharpie. I'm not trying to be harsh, it just looks VERY unnatural and that's not necessarily a good thing, in fact, in this case, it's not a good thing at all.

• I think you look very cute

• Ugly? far from it
    you are pretty, and have nice eyes

i would suggest wearing you hair differently
    That might make you even more beautiful

• No you not ugly i think you're attractive

• I think you can try changing hair style. May get hair to fall on side of your face rather than behind. just an idea :)

• yeh i usually have my hair down but had it up that day because i was far too hot lol

• No your not ugly.

• No you look very cute to be honest, but that is just not the best picture of yours. I love green eyes.

• You can't be ugly with such yes <3

• Hell no...

• No your not ugly at all , you look beautiful and I love your eyes!

• Your a good looking young mom

• Beautiful eyes... but we should be able to see a photo of all of you

• You need a forehead reductions plus a chin implant

• haha i actually lol'd at this comment

• What the fuck is this comment about.

• well i changed my picture to how i usually look lol

• you look good

• Of course not omg!!! You're not ugly!!! You're very pretty actually :)

• u look very cute.. and those eyes damn

• Not ugly and not cute just slightly below average

• You are not ugly
    You are so pretty <3 :)

• I wouldn't say ugly, just average and the type to blend in. Since you don't stand out in looks you have to gain attention by having a standout personality to not become another face in the crowd. But since you're insecure you're probably the exact opposite of the type who is confidently themselves around people so they never see the real you.

What Girls Said 7

• To improve your looks? Wear makeup. Grow your hair longer, and dress better. Pick a style that is attractive and make people jealous of your style so they want to be your friend. I like the classic skirt, shirt look. Also if you have an ass, don't be afraid to show it. Get shorter shorts or jeans that show your figure better. If a guy doesn't like a face they will certainly look at the body. Get cute, short dresses. But not to the point where it is showing your cootch.

• No, you're not ugly.

• Fix the eyebrows.

• Now your very pretty. :)

• No way you're ugly girl! You're very pretty :) Love your eyes

• Nope u r not ugly

• You are pretty :) dont ever think your ugly wtf