How fat am I? Am I undatable?

how fat am I? Am I undatable?

And my profile pic is me as well

Also this question is from me
Thank you everyone I now know I'm a disgusting monster so thank you all

Most Helpful Girl

• How is your picture of yourself on your profile pic and cover different from these pics? How long ago were they taken?

Are you dateable? Yes, you are. Now I can't say which type of guys are into you but you are date able in my opinion. I wouldn't date you since I'm straight.

How fat are you? Well, I'm not gonne mince words. You are chubby BUT so am I. Let's work on our bodies together. I think the reason a lot of guys have said what they did is because your outfit is unflattering. Dont worry though :) weight is something we can control.

• Actually the pics in the question are older than the pics on my profile. The ones on my profile are from this week

• The pics? Well yeah they aren't bad but they dont accurately show your body either because of the lighting and the clothes you wore. The pics on your profile and cover are much more flattering and are better phographd of your body.

Dear, this is the internet. You need to develop thick skin to stay on here.

• Yr a liar... P

What Guys Said 27

• From looking at your pictures, I thought you look fine.

However, Looking through your comments to people on here who were only being honest and trying to help, And you're insulting them and telling them to fuck off just because they didn't praise you makes you go from a 7/10 to a 2/10.
    If you dont want bad opinions, dont ask the question...

• I honestly think her shape looks fine, I just think she needs to consider dressing different and better photos, it would do her a world of good lol

• @GirlsLie
      That, And not spew out a load of word vomit at everyone who dosen't praise the living shit out of her xD

• im afraid to answer honestly, because based on some of your comments... you seem to attack anyone who gives you an honest answer. Now you aren't a "disgusting monster" as you say in your update... nor are you undateable... but you're probably undateable to the kind of guys you're attracted to. From what i can see, i think you're probably like 20lbs overweight. It's better than having a problem that you can't fix. This is something that you can fix with time and effort

• Thanks I've been working on losing weight I've lost 20 pounds so far I guess I have 20 more to go

• You look like one of those girls who packed on muscles but also has some fat on them. I'm sure there are men that like your body type.

• Tbh you are kinda fat, so yeah I guess that you are undatable (for me) ... I have no intention to hurt you or to be mean with you by saying this, I'm just being honest :)

• You are not as pretty as other girls. You can get a date not through normal means. You might need to figure out how to get someone interested in you or follow the trend by working yourself into shape.

Sorry.

• I think you look well - I am sure plenty of young guys your age would like to date you

• IDGI you look like a thin girl with a big fat arse in your DP but in the picture you linked above you look like you're really top heavy.

I'd personally want you to lose a good 30lbs before I dated you. You look like you have an all right face, though.

• Ahah giving a weight limit for dating you what a classy guy👏🏻

• Ok but to put the expectation of lying to preserve your feelings onto people and then getting angry towards them isn't fair for both them and yourself. You're putting in effort to losing weight and you'll lose the weight. Nobody but a few people trying to get a rise out of you are saying you're disgusting; You're completely overreacting. You know you're a bit fat, so stop getting angry with people when you pretty much agree with them (if you didn't, you wouldn't be asking this question or keeping a healthy diet).

Only chubby chasers and fat guys will dig you right now. Accept it, and use that for motivation instead of getting mad at thin/athletic guys for not wanting you. Much like you've claimed to not want a fat guy, why should they want someone overweight? Get to a healthier weight again (like you are), and you'll be able to expand your dating pool. Everybody does it, whether it's weight or clothes or hair or status, we all modify ourselves to expand our choices.

• Well thanks slthough I do get many athletic guys, they aren't chubby chasers either but thanks I'll be working on myself

• you look gross, but someone would date you, just not me

• The question isn't dating but general health. You have at least +20 kgs on you. Look into your diet, and stop with the fast food processed sugary crap.

• You are not a "disgusting monster", the only thing you need to do, as many other people who are in your situation, is lose weight. I was overweight all of my school years and high school years and I know it fucking sucks, with time I was able to get rid of the extra pounds and there, problems solved. Instead of recurring to anger and self-pitying just take action. It will make you feel better, it will make you look better.

• You actually don't look fat. Seems more like you're naturally bigger. The only thing wrong that I can see is that you have fat upper arms. Start some cardio and resistance training and you'll have a better, slimmer, over all toned physique that would really compliment you

• No one's undatable. There are so many other plumper girls married and dating and such

• Well you're little bit on the chubbier side, could lose a few pounds but wouldn't say you're undatable.

• Just lose some weight and you will get better results

• To me yes.

But I've been an avid gym goer since 17 so I m used to higher standards looks wise

Other fat boys will love to i m sure.

• Oh goodie I fucking love fatties -.-

• Grow the fuck up. U asked for an opinion and I gave it in truth.

Ur big. Diet more than gym is effective in ur goal. This is why western women are often garbage. Such thin skinned entitled little shits lives in a bubble.

• "but u have to offer what u want in others right? "

bingo

• Yeah, you are

• you are datable.

• Not that fat honestly work it out :)

• i desire you

• YOU ARE FAT

• I think you are cute. I would date you :)

• id fuck the shit out of you;) I don't know if that helps at all... message me private

• You're not obese but you are overweight. You're still date-able

• ur cool i actually like my girls with some juice so ur perfect for me :D u would make perfect for everything in a relationship from cuddling to u know what :)

• You're my type. you're the type of girl that looks like she's got muscle as well as fat on top of it which makes you look like a big girl. I love these kind of girls. I pretty much the same lol. But you look fine in my eyes

• awesome.. not fat at all

• You look awesome!! :)

What Girls Said 18

• I'm sure loads of guys find you dateable :)

• Not fat. Just.. hmm, well built and i mean that honestly. You've got a sturdier frame. Not lumpy, not fat, not looser. I've got wobbly fat which is fucking annoying and even with a very clean diet, it has taken me a while. I don't like these comments implying that fat people eat worse than thin people. Im fatter from bad eating years ago, i now eat brilliantly and stricter than any dude commenting on this site and its still taking its time to shift. My calorie intake is strict, im doing EVERYTHING i can to lose weight and i see girls that are 3 stone thinner than me, eat far more crap and get away with it. It comes down to age, metabolism and general body shape. Getting in shape is always harder than maintaining, by the way. Just putting that out there for the little trolls on here. I'm getting there but slowly. Do what you like, i think you're perfect as you are.

• Thank you and I totally understand the only reason I've been rude to some of the guys is that they think I'm lazy when infact I'm very active I play many sports and go to the gym and I always watch my calories

• You're not fat and certainly not a 'disgusting monster'.. gosh.. some people on this website seem to have some serious problems.. In all honesty you seem overweight in those pictures but that's about it - and that surely doesn't make you undateable. I think there are a lot of guys who actually don't care about looks that much but more about personality. And please don't listen to those shallow jerks on here..

• You're not undatable, there are guys who like your body type. Anyway, don't ask if you don't want to hear the truth. It's not like everyone is going to find you attractive, we all have different opinions. I'm not a guy but to me you look a little overweight. Does that make you undatable? No, but it's something you could work on. I know it takes a great effort but it will pay off with a huge boost in confidence ;D

• You are
    Because not everyone has the the same taste

• Keep up the hard work girl! We need to spread love not hate to one another! The only persons opinion of you that matters is yours. You're clearly not happy with yourself so you gotta want to change (I believe you do) but posting on here doesn't always yield the friendliest answeres. stay strong. You will get to your goal weight eventually.

• Well you should lose some weight on the health front. Even the fattest woman on this planet can have a wonderful life with her prince charming. Being fat is not just about being unhealthy, it gets to the point where it messes up with your confidence and self esteem. If you think you can carry yourself more confidently after shedding off some pounds, then you should go ahead. Do not do this to get guys to like you. Do it because it is important for you to feel good about yourself. Do not neglect your health. Trust me, I have been through the exact situation and I can relate that with you. Trust me, loosing thats extra from your body does make a difference in life. Not just physically, also emotionally. If you need any tips/help etc., you can message me anytime and I'd be sure to respond to you. Take care... 😊

• you are heavy.. and on the chubby side... but many guys like that... but you should work out... to b healthy.. not dateable

• you have an amazing body, don't let anyone tell you shit about your diet or anything like that your food is your business and your weight is far from an issue, you have nothing to worry about

• You're not undateable.

I feel like you would look better if you toned up your arms. They make you look bigger than you are. The rest looks fine.

• Your body isn't bad just could do with toning up. I feel like the outfit is unflattering but I don't think there's much of an issue with your weight

• you have insecurity issues you shouldn't look to other people opinions on how you look or how un-dateable you are, your opinion is really the only one the matters , if you don't love yourself honey nobody will.

• Clearly nobody wants to now so there is no point in loving a hideous monster

• You already have a good base to build muscle on, you just gotta slim down and get to a healthier weight so you can start sculpting and make the most out of the body you have :)

• You don't look fat to me..

• How tall are you?

• Ah kk your body type looks the same as mine. So I was wondering if you would be the same weight. You look like you have a good amount of muscle. Your not fat just look a little over weight same as me. but people can be at a normal weight but still have some extra body fat. I do think guys will still date you. :)

• Well thank you

• overweight but nothing a healthy vegan diet and exerise can't fix :) Go to youtube and search for " freelee the banana girl" and "the starch solution"

• I do work out.

• I know but maybe not the right kind. Diet is most important. High carb (good carbs) and low fat. Whole foods and vegan

• I'm sure you're datable :)

• I don't see you as being so fat and there's no one un-dateable.