Does my body look ok for having 3 children?

i have a nearly 4 year old, 2 year old and a 10 week old :)

thank you for all your lovely comments, you have all made my day. Those who i am "bragging" about my body no im not bragging just proud of how my body has gone back into shape despite me not even going to the gym, i just eat healthy and well i guess breastfeeding also helps :D
who say*

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you look hot!! So you have 3 children at this age?😱😱

• yep i had them very young i live in uk so legal age to have sex is 16, i had my first a day before i turned 18 lol im 22 this year :)

• That's great... Your body it hot!

What Guys Said 7

• I think you are bragging! You look great! Congratulations!

• goes to the gym six times a week for fuve minths prior to this looks in the mirror knowssh e looks hmgreat brags about it online... seems legit and good job

• actually i dont go to the gym i just eat healthy i have a high metabolism, iv'e just had a child who is 10 weeks so yeh could hardly go to the gym whilsts heavily pregnant. Nice try though

• My point is you know you look good and are bragging, good job tho :)

• it looks fantastic, congratulations on the 3 kids and well done for getting shape back

• Okay so your question should be "Does my body look ok after having 3 children?", and my answer is "Damn, Mamacita have mercy"

• You look fine; I've heard women who have given birth taste better.

• I don't see a picture

• You're super fine...

What Girls Said 6

• yes it looks fine... why do you have so many kids at the age of 21? well you do look fine.. and running after 3 kids will give a good workout...

• I live in uk so legal age is 16 here i had my first just before i turned 18, i will be 22 this year :)

• alright.. well it is your personal choice... and you are a ''good looking mom..''

• Yes, more than ok!

• wow you look amazing for a mom of 3 kids!!

• I think you know the answer to your own aquestion :P

• Dang girl, you look good.

• Don't believe you have that many kids at that age. Go lie somewhere else twerp.

• lol i would give you my facebook to prove it but i wouldn't want to make you look like more of an idiot. Go be a jealous twerp somewhere else.

• For all i know , you could be giving me someone else's Facebook , and lol jealous? I don't even like kids😂#twerpwhocouldntkeepherlegsclosed.

• then i would message you on that facebook to prove its me and ok considering i was in a relationship for 4 years, now on my 2nd relationship which i have been in for nearly a year and a half to someone i have known for 7 years. You are failing badly at these "insults"