What does it mean when someone says "you've got the girl next door look"?

what does that mean? Is that a compliment? Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• It means you're pretty but in a realistic, natural kind of way that's not necessarily perfect or flawless but 100% realistic. And you look great with little to no makeup.

What Guys Said 7

• It is a compliment it means you are very normal easy to get along with example not girl next door Paris Hilton high maintenance spoilt princess. Girl next door happy with a night in and a home cooked meal.

• For me, compliment for sure. It means you are very attractive, but look sweet and down to earth. Think wholesome, low maintenance neighborhood hottie, who all the guys are crushing on and all the moms want their sons to marry.

• it is a compliment i think.

• Have you never seen the girl next door? Elisha Cuthbert is 🔥🔥 😍😍😍😘😘

• At best it could mean you look natural and... um... normal.

• ;) lol I have got no idea second time I have heard it, if you know what I mean ;) lol

• Generally a compliment if the guy is looking for commitiment. If not, if he's just looking for some fun without getting serious, it could be a way of saying you are very nice but not what he's looking for.

What Girls Said 3

• yes i think it is a compliment...
    The girl that is nice and you would like your parents to meet. Makes a great friend and above a good girlfriend

• girl next door
    Every guy may have his specific girl-next-door prototype, but in general, she's the girl whom you always admired from afar and were afraid to approach, fearing that any erotic projection toward her would ruin her image as a decent, pure and almost virginal womanly ideal. -Urban Dictionary

• When I say it, it means you're attractive but you have a common look. Nothing special going on.