What do you think of my body (Pictures included)?

I will admit I am a bit insecure about my appearance ( I mean that's why I'm posting this on here). I'm 5'8 and I just feel like I have too much fat, especially in my lower abdomen area. I feel like i am in between being fat and being at a normal weight for my height. I am trying hard to lose weight but as you can see with my pear shape, it is a little more difficult. What do you think? Can I also get your opinion on my butt? As a black girl, I don't feel I fit in the stereotype of black women with a big butt. Most of my weight (160) comes from my thighs. It sucks because you'd think from the front I'd have some kind of ass. I don't think I do :(

This was the only swimsuit I could find I apologize for the color combo lol
Could I be considered as thick?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you 160? It doesn't seem like you weigh that much. I would've assumed 130 or something with your height given and by judging from those picture.
    You don't really look fat. The fat you claimed to be at your abdomen isn't very obvious at all.
    As for your butt, it isn't very big. But does it really matter if you fit in the stereotype?

What Guys Said 19

• You look very well

• 1|0
  • You have a nice body

• You look good but your boyfriend can help you with the ass

• You have nothing to apologize for at all with those sexy pictures.

Your body looks fantastic to me, super sexy, super hot.

I love everything about how sexy you look.

WOW is all I can say!!

• Acceptable.

• You have a nice body

• First of all , change your dressing style because blue panty doesn't suit with pink bra.
    Other is fine :)

• You don't need to lose weight. Your body is wonderful. I wish all girls had bodies like you.

Your butt might be small for a black girl but it's big for a white girl, haha. Seriously though, I love it some black girl booties are way to big

• Great bod. keep it up

• It looks good... just a bit more of boobs should be perfect :)

• It's completely average...

• nice figure. but pink and blue combination not good.

• u look fine to me. I great looking body ;)

• You are so good but, your bobs so big :(

• you loook very very nice... wow

• I think that's a great shape. Maybe get a little toned but not necessary.

• Hey! You look fit and great! All is good

• You're OK.

What Girls Said 11

• It's decent overall.
    You could work on your stomach a little and do some squatting for a better butt.

I'm pretty sure almost no guy would turn that down.
    Your body isn't hideous.

• You have a pretty great body... I do think the booty is a little lacking but I see a lot of potential and I think you could make your bum great with just doing so many squats a day... maybe if you did 40-50 (more if you can) a day you'd see some improvement after a while. It doesn't take that long to do 50 squats. Shouldn't take more than 5 minutes in the morning or before bed. But you definitely are a good weight for your height. Also you have nice boobs so that is a plus. Curvy thighs are hot

• Your body is fine, seems pretty sexy to me

• Oh please, you look good!

• Nice boobd, but do like at least 50 sit ups a day and 100 squats. Trust me, it works.

• you have a nice body girly

• You look very good! Not fat. Nice ass as well. You can improve it if you want, though, but I don't think you need it. :)

• you are nothing to b insecure about.. trust me.. you look very good..

• If you want a bigger bum just try to do as many squats as you can each day. Maybe lose 10-15lbs to slim down and tone your stomach, for that just do sit ups, again try to do them every day and as many as you are comfortable with at first, then increase the number.

• Great body!! You should be proud!

• Someone who is 5'8" should have the following measurements
    Bust:38.25
    Waist: 25.5
    Hips: 38.25