Almost 14 and through puberty, is it normal?

When i was 10 my voice started sounding weird, and now i'm about to turn 14 and my doctor said i'm through puberty. I have a deep voice, pubes, i'm 1.78 Meters tall (5'10''). I'm also a male if it makes any difference to this.

Have any thoughts? is this normal?

This is my first post on this website so if i did anything wrong let me know

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone matures differently but it is a bit uncommon for a guy to be done that soon as they usually aren't done until their late teens, early 20's. I think your doctor is kinda full of shit because he has no way of knowing if you are going to grow more, and my brain is developing still which is part of puberty.

What Girls Said 2

• you just developed fast though i don't think that you're through puberty

• Sounds normal to me, you're just a fast developer

What Guys Said 7

• Totally normal and those assets are quite appreciated (deep voice and tall). Work your brains and sharp you character always and you'll do great.

• ohh we have the same height dude but i'm 22 years old already... i wish i could grow tall more like you... i'm pretty sure you will reach 6'0" or more, kids these are like towers :(

• No you're not.

• Not sure what your problem is?

• Have you got spermys in your testicle?

• well, doctors say that young people are going through puberty earlier now a days so I'd say that your right on track.

• Yeah it happens. Nothing to worry about. Everyone is different. I was a slow developer.