Guys, Do guys like this or is my stomach too fatty?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you have what is called a true curvy body not like girls who calim to be curvy but are really fat. You look nice stop being insecure about your belly. Trust me I started with insecurities when I was about your age and look at me now. I'm 27 Bipolar and have serious issues because I lingered too much on my insecurities. I hope you can get over this soon and realize that you look pretty good as you are :)

• Thankyou for that. I appreciate the fact that you took to answering the question. Mean a lot. I mean I've never been found attractive and I wondered if it was a physical thing. I can't wear a bikini and more because I'm so self conscious

• also a good choice

What Guys Said 25

• You need to sort your life out, 15 and posting pics like this online.

media1.giphy.com/media/F7ZvbZVuGxpcs/200.gif

• I'm genuinely asking. I really don't see what the problem is. If you are suggesting that I'm a slut or something I can assure you I'm not.

• Sorry for seeking advise then

• Yeah, it the advice seeking I disapprove of, not the lack of modesty and at such a young age. Ney mind.

• *sigh* ...

• That's not really an answer

• Lol sorry I didn't mean to comment that here

• Lmao I will comment on the other opinion lmao coz I was sure I didn't put an opinion on that question

• Well, I like it and I think other guys would too.

• themeltonblog.files.wordpress.com/.../...0x290.jpg

God... we got a case of he hydration here

• I think it looks well maybe do a bit of cardio and toning work

• Your stomach is very sexy ! All you need to do if you want to change it is to tone it up with working out.

• Besides at age 15 you should have more years for your body to change. You can change it by working out and eating healthy..

• Yeah but it's hard aha. I like pizza.

• Eating healthy can also mean eating unhealthy foods such as pizza and moderation. I love pizza too!

• Too fatty? No looks normal

• A little belly is cute, but you're too young to put pics this revealing on the internet

• Just asking. I'm self conscious. I wanted to know what others think because I can't comfortably wear bikinis. If guys though different maybe I could accept

• Not like I'm giving away my address

• Someone could still stalk you. You have no reason to be insecure

• I love this! Cury!! That body is perfect! Nothing wrong with you're stomach, or legs ;) and that face of yours, I'd rate you a perfect 10/10 lovely body! Super sexy😍😍

• Nope it's not fat.. It looks curvy...😊

• um nooo. and your ass is making me harder then an honors math test. why don't u do a post about your ass

• You look great :)

• Its okay
    ----

• Fatty what? I Love it <3 <3

• Yes, the belly is too fat. Big breasts?

• wow id eat that ass real good. by the way your laying you are just asking for a good fucking ;)

• I like your body, ohh yeah. :P :P :D

• awesome you look so hot to me.

• I feel like I just violated multiple laws by viewing this picture... But I honestly don't care so 👍

• you look fat

• If your being honest thanks. Where can I improve?

• your mid section is what needs a little help. I would say eat less and do about 20 minutes of cardio twice a week, just for a month. Lose about 5 pounds, no more than 8

• You're mind blowing!!! <3

• What about back, made that photo too.

• Nothing fatty anout it. It is curvy and sexy.

• You aren't fat at all lol you actually need a bit more fat there. Just make it so that someone can lay they head on your belly where it doesn't hurt and there u go.

• No you r not fatty at all... you r amazing