Girls, can I get an honest rate?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say 8-9 most chicks like a lot of hair but I think it suits you. (:

• Thanks!! The hair isn't really by choice, a couple years back I got a scalp condition that made my hair real brittle and thin kinda like alopecia so I just shaved it; part of the reason I posted this was just to see if I pulled off the no hair

• Aw that sucks. You definitely pull it off tho! (:

What Girls Said 5

• 7/10.
    not ugly at all

• 'Not ugly at all' haha um... thank you?

• its a compliment. haha :D

• I figured, haha just thought it was funny how you worded it, thanks by the way

• 8 and a half

• I would give you a 7, I know you mentioned that you can't help it but you really need a little facial hair and head hair to get a higher rating.

• TE (my condition) affects all growth patterns of hair on the body, basically it makes it thin, as it puts hair into a resting state that it won't recover from, so my facial hair looks patchy as well, I was lucky that my eyebrows don't show any thiness with the disorder

• Yes thank goodness. Nobody looks good without eyebrows lol!

• But hey a 7 isn't bad at all anyway, especially considering the no hair so I thank you

• I'd give u a solid 7 :)

• you look cute!!