Is this the perfect female body?

I think so
Is this the perfect female body?

Most Helpful Guy

• Were you the same anonymous male user who posted about the girl who was 6'0 and had a big butt, and said she had the "perfect" body?

Anyway, whether it was or not, I don't believe in the word "perfect." There are always flaws and nobody acts or looks perfect.

For anyone wondering, the girl in this photo is Twitter user @CaliLifeChick. Her real name is Angie Varona, and she uses her real name on Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/Miss.Angie.Varona?fref=ts -this is the link to her Facebook.) Her butt photo is posted below.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7A9MzjCMAEggJu.png

Anyway, she has a great body! Large breasts on a small waist and a medium size butt. However, like many others, her body is far from perfect. I prefer a much larger butt than hers.

What Girls Said 9

• Hot body but I can't say its perfect until I see her from the back.
    m.quickmeme.com/.../...de9015be636253703dbd366.jpg

• It's nice.

But "perfect" differs from person to person

Take into account that people have different body types they find desirable

Also, I don't believe in the word "perfect".
    We all have flaws whether we want to admit it or not.

• Breasts bigger than her hips - not a fan of that at all... Looks a bit top heavy to me. O. o

• There is no such thing but I've seen better

• She's got a nice shape, not perfect to me, I like someone a little thicker but i'm glad you found someone you like so much lol

• Wow. Very sexy. Perfect... I am not sure I could pick the perfect female body. I like women's bodies in all kinds of shapes and sizes.

• It's a very nice body, but since you are asking if it is my idea of perfection then no. I'd prefer a little more hip and just slightly less boob. Bit more hourglass than top heavy.

• It's a good figure, but if you're talking about perfect, no. For this person's body to be perfect (imo) her arms need to be slightly thinner and more toned, same goes for belly, hips look okay, boobs are too big and will look saggy without bra (should go for a reduction till it's about a big C / small D and it will look awesome with or without clothes).

• She has a lovely figure. She would look hot in a figure-hugging dress. Envious of her cleavage. She has lovely looking arms and abs. I think should be very attractive to other men.

What Guys Said 20

• The face is actually a deciding factor. I would rather take a cute faced normal/above average weight girl than Shrek with this body.

• That's certainly a great rack and an amazing waist but as a bubble butt man, I'm not sure.

• I don't know if perfect, I'll have to see her lower body cause with that skirt you can't really tell, but her upper body could be defined as perfect, I'd give you that.

• Definitely a hot body. But not perfect. Her hips seem quite narrow. If they were wider, as wide as her shoulders then I think she would be near perfect. :)

• Eh, considering that I can't see her face and that I don't know how much of her (or this photo) is "unadulterated", yeah, she looks good. I agree with other commenters: there is no such thing as a perfect body type. Besides, I've been around some women like that, and their company is about as pleasant as a root canal without painkillers. No amount of big boobage or "bodily perfection" can make up for that.

• Looks great.

• Nope, not in my opinion.

• You're not perfect, but who wants that anyways:)

• Perfect? No
    hot? Yes

• From the front, yes. But I would need to see a back and/or side view to fully decide.

• So many bodies are beautiful none are perfect. I have found as i get older i can appreciate more and more different types of beauty and also value the physical part of beauty less.

• Looks pretty darn fantastic to me.

• sure is perfect

• yea but those boobs are too much

• I agree with you.

• I don't think it's perfect but it looks pretty damn good

• can't really tell with the skirt on

• Of course yes!_ she's amazing!

• Not in my opinion. Tits are too big for one thing. Can't see the test of it. Not everyone is into big tits.

• na way to big of boobs and the face matters a lot