Should I drop some fat to get more toned or am I toned enough?

Ps guys what would you think if I sended you this pic, considering we were friends?

I meant as in should I go for a more sixpack look or keep it like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, your body is perfectly fine as it is but if you want to push yourself further, you could try to obtain visible abs.

"what would you think if I sended you this pic, considering we were friends?"
    It depends how you send to me. If you just sent to me without any conversation leading up to it I would either ignore it or ask why you are sending me this picture.

What Guys Said 33

• I think you look very well - No need to lose anymore weight - If you sent me that pic as a friend I would just think you were looking for an opinion on how you looked

• if anything add a couple of pounds.

• You look fine but the dimples are odd...

• No need to lose anymore, in my honest opinion I think you would look better if you gained a little weight, but again that's just my personal opinion. If you want a 6 pack though you should go for it! Do what makes you happy

• Thank you for your honest answer. Personally when I gain, it makes me look (even more) squarish, so I really don't want to gain too much

• Heck you could gain a few..

• Nah I look plump/squarish when I gain more weight :/

• Wow your nice and toned already , no need to lose any fat if you even have any left and yes that's a nice pic to send

• No need for the six pack look on you, your really nice where you are at. Would love to know your work out and diet though

• Wow , so it's true that it's just a matter of diet to get the belly fat down then, it looks like you do lots of crunches but you haven't done anything in awhile you said? But thanks for info that's the only part I would like to fix on me , I'm pretty good everywhere else

• I do martial arts, I don't really do that much crunches honestly.

• Are you kidding me? Your body is absolutely SEXY!! It is so very well toned... and that flat tummy looks very sexy...
    Don't change anything... Keep it like that..

• You're toned enough. Don't drop anymore fat.

• You are toned enough I think :)

• You are toned

• I wish that piece of strap came off alrdy *~*

• I mean u should drop that HAWT red stuffs instead of the phats 😘

• Do what u wanna do, u'll be hoy either way

• you dont have any fat on you

• Haha I do, trust me ;)

• Wow... you are nicely toned... very nice!

• Sorry, I didn't answer your question... you are toned enough, I think...

• Okay thank you :)

• Is this a joke

• What no?

• How so I am anonymous? :)

• Aahhh smart

• I don't think you should lose any weight at all. Your body looks really great how it is now.

• Awesome abs and if you sent me that I would be applauding the hell out of your dedication.

• Haha thanks!

• Nah all good haha just had 2 major veggie wraps as dinner :p can't move around too much haha

• That sounds so good right now! lol time to just relax.

• It's perfect as is. That is the perfect blend of toned and flat. I love it.

Also if we're friends and you send me that, I wanna become more than just friends.

• No wait, you look just fine. Right on point

• Perfect body😍😍😍

• you are enough

• I think your toned enough and that you shouldn't lose more fat

• 10/10 really nice what u did with your body.. love fit girls bodies

• the only thing u should be dropping is those panties ;) lol

• Gain some fat instead

• You are toned enough.

• Look great I would stay like that

• Oh you are toned alright. No need for more. And definitely no fat to drop.

• You look fishing for comments huu

• I am honestly asking if I should try to attain a six pack r not :)

• Yeah you should lose a lot more weight and the picture is very friendly

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 9

• What fat?
    Fishing for compliments

• Sorry didn't mean it like that. I meant should I drop some fat in order to get more of a sickpack look or keep it like this

• U look fine

• Ha. You are perfect as you are. If you would like to get a six pack, go for it but you look absolutely fabulous as you are. It is YOUR body, your decision! :) I would love to be your size!

• Thanks! I wanted to ask cause it takes some willpower to cut down even more, m have been eating really clean the last couple of weeks, just want to stuff myself with burgers :o. Haha and the willpower is somewhat low at the moment..

• Yeah I exercise a lot! I love exercising so yeah haha, find something you love to do! :) but perhaps if you are looking for fast results might I sugest: insanity. I did it for a while (just a week orso) but they have amazing work outs (it's a dv, I believe you can even download it for free perhaps. But it is very intense be warned ;p but you will see results! Ps do you weight yourself, or do you measure yourself with a measuring tape? Cause I would advice you do the last. Working out causes an increase in muscle mass, and that might make you gain a bit again but you will notice that your measurements will be droping. And also make sure you increase your calorie intake a bit if you work out intensily especially increase the protein intake! Good luck and congratz with everything you have acomplished so far!

• I have always used scales but i have documented my weight loss with my old belts rather than just the scales which has been very interesting. I'm gonna have a look at that workout. I probably won't manage lol but i'll give it a go. I know about the protein, i eat it everyday but it probably won't be enough. Had a problem with muscle loss before due to limited calories/protein! Thank you so much for your advice! All the best, Sarah x

• Your toned enough.

• I am jelly of your belly muscles and you look fan-fucking-tastic. Dont lwt anyone tell you otherwise. (I like girls too if it had been to me and you hadn't dropped any hints i wouldn't have thought anything other than cute swim suit. Buutttt if you dropped hints then i would be all about asking you on a date lol)

• You are low fat enough. If you want a better six pack, do more dedicated abs exercises. Its clearly defined, just give it more mass.

• I personally think it is covered in fat. Like I'm not that low in fat percentage, I'm like 19% rso. It's really hard you can feel the muscle definition of a sixpack under the fat

• 19% is low for a female. You can go lower, but be prepared to accept that you will loose curves.

• Hmm I get what you mean, thanks :)

• I prefer less toned :P

• Okay thanks for your opinion :)

• looking great

• toned more than enough..

• Personally, you have a really nice toned figure. Keep whatever exercise plan you are doing. You do not need to loose any weight but just stick to your fitness and eating regime. You have very nice abs.