I think everyone should post a picture of their faces, and not their body for their ratings- agree or disagree?

Honestly neck up is what is the mosrt important... you can hide everything on your body, expect for your face- so everyone needs to have confidence with theirs- i know my face isn't the best, but I can't hide it, and I have to start dealing with that- im not sure why the image is so large either... so im sorry about that haha

Most Helpful Guy

• I think your face is cute - Good idea about head shots only

What Guys Said 19

• But you're showing your breasts though... oh I get it it's supposed to be a hypocritical satire right lol xD

• hmm, I don't get why girls always post weird faces. If your first look at someone is them making a weird face, they look weird, because you don't know what they look like simply smiling or looking normal.

• 3|0
  • You have a very cool lookin face! xD.

Normally when i take pictures, Ill do a weird face, Because i believe its better to look ugly on purpose then by trying not to xD.

• I agree, though you should put up an expression that usually reflects your comments I think. Not referring specifically to that pic of yours by the way

• The face is the place in all truth.

• says people should only post pictures from the neck up but posts a picture with cleavage.

you my darling just jumped on the fail train.

• "Honestly neck up is what is the mosrt important"

> does not crop cleavage out of picture

• You look beautiful

• I think they should post both because I take a girl's face and body into consideration when she asks me to rate her. You have a very cute face by the way

• close ups on the face are deceiving most times.

• some people think they have better bodies than faces.. the body u can get fit the face u born with her u can do nothing..

u look cute by way and if u want just face photos dont put boobs (they look great too) on it

• I did that

• Interesting idea. I think it would be interesting to be able to do both face and body in separate questions and see how they compare

• "It's all about the face" confirmed.

• I agree. ¡Viva la revolución! Your face is super awesome by the way (by awesome I mean pretty)... Plus cleavage

• Disagree, fat women lose major points

• yep. Agreed dear :D

• I care more about a girl's body than her face.

• That's horrible.

• I speak for myself and that's my opinion noodlez.

No one asked you so go play with your barbie dolls little girl before I tell your mommy and daddy you're on this site.

What Girls Said 6

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f2937f98eb.jpg

I have to agree with @thegrumpycat grumppy ^^^^ just don't... Share picture lol people might get scared being sarcastic... Don't take it personal " or I'm I? " lolz

• I agree with your post. However, to go along with how the face is much more important than the body in how you 'actually' look, it should be normal facial expressions.

A smile, teeth or no teeth, is much more accurate of a depiction than making faces, no?

• i think thats just someones preference! a lot of people post their bodies on here, with their phone in their face, or just neck down- so i think it takes some courage with what I did even though my tongue is out

• yeah I guess. It's just an online forum though... I guess posting in the 'How do I look' topic goes hand in hand with having the balls to hear the truth that's always subjective anyhow.

• love the pic! super cute and fun.

• But some people feel fine about their face but not about their body.
    Also you can be extremely beautiful facial but if your per weight guys probably won't ask you out

• I think that's good for you but personally I don't care enough to be rated and never will.

• How about no.