What hair type is the most attractive on girls?

I'm collecting data to see what physical features seem to be most attractive. I'm not saying someone is ugly if they don't have the most popular hair type but I would like to see what the majority think. Please explain your choice

• Straight/Thin
  • Straight/Thick
  • Wavy/Thin
  • Wavy/Thick
  • Curly/Thin
  • Curly/Thick

Most Helpful Girl

• My hair is really thick. I break like 5 hair ties a day trying to tie my hair up, really haha!
    So my hair was originally like straight with like beach waves and was not as thick and more of a lighter brown with bright red highlights (natural) that used to make my hair glow red in the sun.
    Then for some dumb, unknown reason I started straightening it and my hair turned into weird tight curls and would get super frizzy when I tried to brush them out.
    And I got a Japanese straightening treatment, supposed to last for a year, but obviously my hair is probably gonna stay kinda straight for a long time now.
    So now its still pretty thick and a frizzy straight thing going on which I absolutely hate, my hair is also a darker brown and I still have my red highlights but not as much as I used to ugh! Sorry didn't ask about me but I had to let it out lol.
    BUT I THINK NATURAL BEACH WAVES ARE GORGEOUS, AND THICK HAIR IS ALSO GORGEOUS, MAYBE NOT ULTRA THICK THOUGH.

What Guys Said 7

• I voted for option D

• str8 n thick would b da perfect compination... dark red especially, color-wise :)

• Straight and thin is my favorite, but wavy and thin is also great.

• Straight and thin, also, black is my favorite hair color on girls.

• Wavy thick... So sexy

• All the above and I've seen hot women who are bald. Hair doesn't make the girl/woman, no matter what type, in my opinion.

I know what's behind this question.

• Wavy and Thick. It looks so alive and real, and fun to play with.

What Girls Said 1

• I feel like white people being plagued with thin straight hair is really just the universe pointing and laughing at them for being terrible.