I always get made fun of my nose and lips. Is my nose/lips too big?

Most Helpful Guy

• No they look fine. Yeah, teenage years involve a lot of people just insulting you. Just don't let it get you down. If they say something about you it doesn't mean they are right. They don't know any more about what's attractive than you do.

What Guys Said 24

• They are big-ish kindof because you have a small face but if you had small ass lips and nose you wouldn't look as pretty. Don't worry about it seriously

• They both look perfectly normal. nose and lips , besides you got over 5 years for your body to develop and change. Also be your self and don't worry what other people think of your body, people should like you for you not your body. I know you will become a attractive women when you get older!

• Those people that make fun of you are not your friends , because they don't accept you for you.

• I think they look nice

• You lips are fine, your nose is a little bit big tbh.

• Check yo self

• No, I don't think you're bullying. I'm saying that's what it could come across like to her.

But if she did want complete honesty, then I didn't mean to disrespect your opinion, it came across douchebagy to me.

• yeah stop feeding me and go prepare for your next "mission"

• You're lips are fine, you're nose is just a little big, but you're 13 so you're face will go through changes and it'll look great when you'll get older. I used to feel that too that my nose was too big when I was your age lol, but I started to like it after getting older. Teenagers just choose anything to make fun of, even when it's not something to be worried about at all.

• your nose is a bit on the thick side :D but it doesn´t matter. small imperfections make you special. you´re not ugly or something so don´t bother thinking about it.

• Your face look just fine... ignore the haters. :)

• You're a very pretty girl. You'll be fine. School woill be over in a few more short years, and real life begins... And then you can *choose* who to let into your life instead of just randomly getting penned up with people

• Your nose truthfully is a bit big, but nothing abnormal or weird. I think you look fine

• No that's crazy talk. When they point there finger at you there's always three pointing back at them

• No, you're really cute

• Nope not to me.

• Girl, you look GREAT! You're beautiful. Don't listen to the haters.

• Not too big at all. If you had a potato strapped to your head would have said yes.

• You'll grow into it.

• No, they aren't.

• only big thing in this pic is ur boobs

• that's self-confidence

• You look fine. Ignore those jackasses. They are just jealous they sent as hot as you

• I think they look nice

• Bo they look nice

• It hurts to write this but your nose is a little wide or big, but your lips are just fine.

• not to be mean but it is big but its u so dont let people bother u bout it ik easier said then done

• Wow! <3 ,,, you're so pretty

What Girls Said 10

• There is still a lot of growing in store for you, and if this pic is any indication, you are well on your way to becoming a beautiful woman.

That being said, a bit of easy advice that will do wonders for your overall attractiveness: have your eyebrows professionally done. Eyebrows are THE singular most important part of your face and can make or break your entire look. If properly groomed and arched, they can brighten up your face and bring your features into balance.

• your nose is fine.. not too big.. but your lips are very good.. i dont know who jerk made fun of that..

• you're 13, you are going to GLO UP when you're older trust me, and all those people are going to cry for saying your mouth and nose are too big. :)

• Nawwww, you look great gurl!

• They're fine girl

• looks fine to me

• i think theyre just fine hun! dont worry about your lips guys prefer girls with bigger lips (; and i find your nose perfect

• no , it's not

• You're gorgeous, anyone making fun of you is either jealous or an asshole

• Your nose is kinda big and you want big lips! Thin lips aren't attractive.