Help! im not happy with my breast size, can anyone help?

Does anyone know how i can go from being a b cup to a c cup or d cup within a short amount of time without taking pills or creams? please help me, thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• Try wearing a push up bra. Be yourself and get people to like you for you not your body!www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a10036-the-disadvantages-of-large-breasts I recommend you read this ! I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

What Guys Said 10

• I don't know if this link will help - Have a look
    fashion.allwomenstalk.com/hot-fashion-tips-for-a-small-bust

• You cannot force your breasts to get bigger, but having a B cup isn't a huge deal so don't worry about it. If you have a cute face and your body isn't horrendous then guys will like you.

• Well you could get pregnant, surgery... but I wouldn't advise any of those. Better way is to use a maximiser bra and to remember that many larger girls would love to be like you!

• Of course!!! Buy testosterone supplements, massage your breasts for like an hour daily, don't wear a bra when you sleep, and eat lots of fruits :)

• thats not gonna happen its in youe genes sorry :/

• The only way that's going to work is surgery.

• You're 16, you shouldn't be worrying about your breast size. Either way, B cup really isn't that bad, many guys like small boobs over big boobs.

• Foam padding is your friend. You can either get pregnant or have ugly bags stuff in them.

• You are only 16? Don't worry. My girlfriend was a 34b in high school. She's 30 and a 34g and wishes they were smaller.

• Implants.

I'm sure they look fine. Just embrace them

• Only thing you can do is force lactation. It's a tedious process but will grow your boobs a bit (often around a full cup size) while the milk is being produced.

That said B cups are a great size

• If you need help lemme know I'll do my best to help you with the process

What Girls Said 5

• Papaya might make them bigger if you are still growing in size

the paleo diet makes some woman get bigger breasts as they lose weight in other places but it doesn't work for everyone.

Also some woman get bigger naturally when they reach their 30's because sex hormones increase around that age.

• if your a full B, your technically a small C! soooooo many girls are a B cup! If your tits are a handful guys will be just happy 🌸😊

• I have a B-cup because I sport a lot and I am very happy with it. Its easier to sport with and I can afford to go braless on very hot days.

• There are so many men that like that breast size. I really don't see why u would wanna change it. I am 28. And I have met many men that don't like big breasts. There really isn't a whole lot u can do to make them bigger anyways besides surgery or having a kid. And you definitely don't wanna go that route. Best of luck.

• Drink more milk maybe? But in my opinion the shape of B cups are reallly beautiful and ideal because bigger breasts do have some sag to them and some bigger women like me think back to the days when we had perky B cups (which look so much nicer when naked) instead of the big droopy ones we have now.