Hey guys ! I wanna know if 5'6 is too tall for girl?

all my friends are shorter than me , and sometimes i feel so shy about my body.

2126

Most Helpful Guy

• No that is good height for a girl no deal breaker at all..

Sponsored

What Guys Said 25

• No that is not too tall, besides it's better because taller guys don't have to bend down so much. And it's better for you, as you can be right at eye level with many guys. Most girls would rather be taller than they are

• No, it's a fine height. See, if you date an average guy (5'10) and then try to kiss him, you only have to do slight tip toe, and he only has to crouch a tiny bit.

• Its probably the perfect height for 5'10-6'3 dudes, it boils down to preference

• Just about right if you ask me. Don't feel shy babes Flaunt it tall girls are cool. I'm just under 6' so even with heels on you'd be just fine.

• No it's not even slightly close to being too tall. Stand tall.

• nope height is not the problem, at least for me i am 6,2, but i do know guys that are 5,3 and just want a girl they are taller than xD.

• Thats a perfect hieght. You dont have to jump for a kiss or kneel. Its perfect. :)

• Nah it's pretty good.

• Have you ever seen a girl above 5ft6 with a man? Of course you are not too tall for a girl.

• 5'6 is fine. 6'5 is too tall ;)

• There is no such thing as "too tall" for a girl, stop being so obsessed with being taller than your boyfriend.

• 6'6 is too tall for a girl enjoy your height

• Heck no! I am 6'3 and honestly that is on the shorter side of what I usually date... not that I pick it on purpose, but girls I date tend to be pretty tall, like 58ish

• If you were 7'6" maybe and that is a very iffy maybe. You are far from being too tall though.

• It's perfect height.

• For me, since I am nearly 5'11", it is a very decent height.

• Not at all.

• Na, it's shorter than me so that's cool.

• No, that's a normal height. It's actually the American average for women.

• No it's fine, as long as you don't mind that guys are the same length as you/shorter! :)

• Nope, you're not too tall,,,,,, there are many girls whose heights are like closer to six feet and they look great!
    So, stop worrying :)
    And be HAPPY !!

• That height is perfect for a guy of 5'9"

• no way its ok ko height only.

• Not at all. I prefer girls around 5'8

• It's nowhere near close to being tall. You'd be too short for me as I'm 6'5 and don't like big height differences.

What Girls Said 21

• No. It's completely normal. Everybody grows differently. :) I'm 5'7" and I feel taller than everybody else.

• That's not tall at all considering it's close to the average height for an adult woman. You'd be pretty short next to me lol.

• No, that's not really very tall for a girl to be honest. A 5'6 girl could never be a model. Tall would be me at 5'11 but I have no interest in being a model.

• I am about that tall and i everyone seems to be taller than me! It's the perfect height for a woman...

• It's a pretty good height. I'm also 5'6 lol! Just date a tall guy who's like 6 ft. That's a good height gap

• I am 5'6 too. I think it is average. You should not be shy about it. Just embrace it :)

• No way! I think 5'6 is perfect.

(I'm 5'8)

• not at all! I love tall girls. wish i was myself! that seems like almost an avg height nowadays?

• Naw that's actually medium height for girls. There are more guys that are much taller than that. So your perfectly fine. ^^

• I don't.. think so?

I've always thought 5'5"-5'6" was average.

• Firstly, no and if there was, what are you going to do about it? Nothing. Everyone on this site is insecure about things they have no control over. Be proud of who you are and what you look like instead of feeling like you are not good enough..

• My aunt is that tall and she looks normal

• 5'6 is average (5'6-5'8)

• I'm 6ft 2. You're fine for height.

• I can see your under 18 ^ lmaooo, guys will grow trust me :) And you won't be so tall anymore.

• Well I'm 5' 8"

• definitely not, I'm 5'5 and am usually the tallest out of all my friends, but then I went to uni and all my friends there are like 5'8!!

• Oh hey, I'm 5'6 too. ^_^

I know it's easy to feel self-conscious about things that make you different from your friends, but don't! Seriously! 5'6 is a great height. Embrace it. You're not too tall, not too short. 5'5 is the American average, I'm pretty sure.

Angelina Jolie, Nina Dobrev, Emma Stone, and Kate Moss are all 5'6. ;D

• No it's not, it right in the middle not to short not too tall. I'm 5 10" and 6 feet when I wear heels.

• No, it isn't too tall at all. I think your height is perfect, I'm 5'1 and always wanted to be that height.

• I prefer tall guys. You have nothing to worry bout. Don't crouch or try to make yourself look shorter, it looks stupid. Be confident. Girls love that