How do I get everyone around me to stop calling me ugly?

everyone keeps calling me ugly my mother my female friends its had taken a big toll on my self esteem to the point of getting depressed. Everyone always has to comment on how ugly and skinny I am and how I'm never going to have a relationship because of my looks. I hate myself its not my fault I was born ugly and yes there are ugly people dont even try please. I Already feel bad enough looking myself in the mirror and avoiding pictures all together. I could use without everyone giving me shit about my looks. what do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I am so sorry you have had to deal with this. I was made fun of for being ugly and a minority when I was younger and it still hurts to this day. I can't imagine if that had continued into my twenties.

I am from America; are you from an eastern country (Asia, middle east/India)?

• No Im American

• That's great - America's diversity and tolerance ensures there is an area within the States in which you can escape the close-mindedness of your current situation. In other areas, discrimination is more ingrained because it is cultural and societal. I am surprised to hear the level of, let's face it, bullying that is directed your way given your age and location. I'll message you to see if you'd like to discuss this further as more personal details are needed to assess the best course of action (for eg: if you lived in a strict traditional country, advising you to say "EFF OFF" to your mom would not go over well; in America, sadly, cursing our your parents, emancipation and the like is common).

• Aaaaaand I just realized that you're an @Anonymous @Asker.(-_-;) probably should have checked that first.

Please feel free to message me @theccanyon if you're comfortable discussing this further, or just would like someone to talk to and be in your corner. Probably due to my childhood, I HATE people who choose pick on the "weak" - they are the biggest cowards of all.

• (laughing)
    I model part time + still get called ugly dude.

• Yeah but I really m ugly. Thats why I get mad

• Point out their flaws. We all have them.

What Guys Said 3

• i'm ugly but i dont care... that is something we dont have in control

• It depends, if you're actually ugly, then don't blame them

• If someone calls you ugly tell them to go fuck themselves. They will stop. If not never speak to them again. You don't need that in your life.