Does this tattoo look gang related?

Does this tattoo look gang related?
because i want family on my back like this

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• i dont think so... but depending on your style and area and other tattoos i guess some might see it that way.

• I wouldn't really say that but will it be filled out someday?
    I think it looks kind of unfinished like this..

• no but it looks gaudy

• Nope just tacky.

• Hey ese, you want some cerveza lol jk. Any tattoo can be interpreted as "gang" related (at least that's how the LAPD sees it), if it's something important to you and has meaning, then why not?

• I like it :)

• The letter syle looks like is gang related, many gangs use that kind of lettering.

• I like it, I think you should get it if it's what you want

What Guys Said 6

• it only looks gang related because of the font but otherwise it seems pretty innocuous. how do I like it? honestly I don't love it and wouldn't get it myself but then again it doesn't really matter what I think

• very gangish but that's not always bad

• Write family in smaller letters

• Yes the stupid gang. Sorry I'm not a tat fan so I'd probably say that for any of them but this is a little silly really

• this tattoo looks like shit

and yes "gang" like indeed

• Many Street gangsters have this of style tattoos... on them... and family also means There Gang, Hood... etc... so...

• He's going to get murdered by MS13 lmao. We'll see you on the news OP.

• Haha yes !

• haha you guys are fucked up lol. I wanted it to say family on top with a family tree below it