Honest opinion of my looks, you can rate 1-10 if you like?

And if I should cut my hair haha. I've kinda lost confidence in my look and just want an honest opinion? Honest opinion of my looks, you can rate 1-10 if you like!?

Most Helpful Girl

• I. LOVE your hair and your entire look. it's very versatile which to me is a huge advantage. If you're feeling in a rut or less confident, then do experiment with a haircut. The rest of you, sans hair, is on point so you have no need to worry about "the ha it making the man". And hair always grows back. :)

What Girls Said 8

• You have a nice body but your hair would look better shorter tbh. Try getting something that looks more professional-looking.

• i like your hair, man bun would look nice if you defined your curls better. body is 10/10 and face is 8/10

• Omg I love your hair on you. You look good. (: it's all crazy I like it & you've got a good body.

• VERY good looking. I love your hair! It might need just a little trim but I love it all out. You have a great body that deserves confidence! S/O to your gap because I have one too :) You're good

• 7 but with dreads or a fade you could be a 9 please answer my question toooo

• I'd give you a rating of 10/10

• 5/10 sorry... props for body work though ;)

• Body 10/10
    Face 6.5/10

What Guys Said 5

• bodywise u r very fit... but haircut... nope sorry but it's weird tbh.
    have yer hair just like here, in bottom right pic. i believe it suits u better:

s3.amazonaws.com/.../...416c-a3d2-c04a0c5bf99a.jpg

• I think you look very well

• And now I'm curious about the training that you do

• 1/10 without shirt only douchebags are making selfies.

• You look like the dude i scored a gram of blow last nite!