My body looks ok?

My body looks ok??

Most Helpful Guy

• you dont have low self esteem. you just want attention.

I've dated lots of pretty girls like you, focus on outter things as your self absorbing, self seeking, approval based behaviour and developing sense of entitlement fueled by men who wants to sleep with you will RUIN you.

this will make a man very bored, digusted, and unfullfilled/unsaticefied and though you will always have a date, you yourself will be miserable.

live for something bigger than yourself and you will be much better off.

What Guys Said 99

• Jesus fucking christ @lovelyxo

You do a rate me like every single day, How fucking massive is your Ego it needs to be topped up that much?

Everyone knows you are hot shit, even you know you are hot shit, we get it... gee...

• You have a goid message for her but you lose it in your delivery. Be kind. You want to help her, yes?

• 1) Honestly dude i dont care about being kind haha, I just say what i feel.
      2) Your pictures are basically porn ya know? This isn't a pornsite...
      3) No, I didn't want to help her, I wanted to let her know i was sick of seeing her ask ''RateMe'' questions every 5 hours.
      3) You replied a little late didn't ya? This was 2+ months ago xD

• Dam it's you again!

• omgggg you againnnnnnn come back in a couple of months

• You're fine; You have a nice body.

Your stomach isn't fat, your legs aren't fat, you just have wide hips and developed legs. The only thing fat on you is your head because you keep attention grabbing on here as if you don't already know you're hot.

• Sorry but it looks like you're fishing for compliments only. You know how you look so why the extra attention?

• Young lady, you say you have low sef-esteem, I can tell you this, you won't be getting it from other's people opinion of you. By you keep seeking other people of you, it then becomes a drug. If someone says one bad thing about you, you work in over drive to get back that same attention before you had the bad opinion.

Too improve self-esteem, self confidence, is by achieving things in life, setting goals, doing well at school, getting a career for yourself, doing well in your hobbies, than boost your self esteem through the roof.

The only person's opinion of you that should matter, is the opinion you tell yourself. You need to trust yourself enough, that you are beautiful enough to have a boyfriend.
    I am cleverer to pass my exams, to go to university.

• How many more of these are you going to make?
    YES! Yes, you are fucking hot.
    Great figure.
    Mighty attractive legs, I'm tempted to stroke them with my hands.
    Nice size of boobs.
    Nice skin color.
    Those shorts look great on you.
    Sexy belly.

Cool room too! I will stay there for the night if you don't mind ❤️️❤️️

Is that what you want to hear? Should I be more objectifying?

• In this photo, your body looks great!

From what I can see, your hips thighs (and probably butt) is larger than your upper half, which is always a good thing. I love curvy girls! A curvy look is a feminine look, where as muscular legs (solid muscle) look nasty on a girl (fat with muscle underneath are just fine though.) Most males prefer this body type.

Preferences do vary though. Nobody is going to agree exactly on what attractive looks like. Don't care what other people think, do what YOU want to do.

• Are you looking at being objectified or having your ego boosted?

• You look very nice! But.. something says catfish.
    (Catfishes tend to be hot) If you aren't then apologies.

• I will join the general consensus and bow down to your amazing beauty and put u right on the pedastal. And then I will ask u out on a date, get rejected, and then go back to my home and wank one off! Hurray!

• You got a great and sporty shape. Keep running, doing funky dances, and other things that will keep your heart healthy and keep you in shape. It will be fun and effective.

• WHAT THE HELL GIRL do u just come to gag to show off ur body that EGO makes u look like shot and u don't even thank the people funk off

• I think your body looks really lovely

• lol low self-esteem my ass. You aren't even asking a questiom, but instead just telling us that your body looks okay without any other details.

• I think you look great, you look like you are in perfect shape 👌🏼

• Thanks!!!

• You welcome, I have read the lower comments if you wanna lose this little fat on your legs which I don't think they effect your look by anyway you need to walk up hill which is decline that burns the fat from the thighs

• Yes very nice

• Yes, pumpkin, for the millionth time you make the perfect jailbait.

• Phew thank God, a decent picture
    I expected another one to report

But yes :)
    You look attractive, and healthy

• You look smoking hot and make me wish I was 20 years younger...

• 2/10 I don't like your shoes.

• Why are you still posting yourself?

Are you this much of a histrionic, insecure, self-validating head the ball that at seventeen year's old you need to dress sluttily while asking a bunch of strangers to comment on your 7/10 attractiveness?

• Your body looks really good, try not to lose too much weight and keep up on tone it up (build muscle).

• Can u stop posting the same question every couple days?

• I think i juz fell right in the trap 😱

• Whatever you are doing its working :)
    Keep it up!!

• wtf just one month. you're mother must have gave you really good genes. 10/10

• Nice camera 😁😂 lol good progression 👍

• I guess it works but you should run more your upper legs look a bit fat. On the other hand you look sexy with that look

• Thats my problem:( and i dont know how to get rid of them fuck!!

• Just keep running then your problem would solved. By the way dont be said, as i said you look hot and sexy. I keep looking at that photo. can't take my eyes off the phone

• You're so stupid @thefastcomer

Those are her quads; She has muscular legs, not fat legs. All she's going to be doing is running herself into atrophy and will look like a twig instead of a healthy woman.

• Looks good

• More from Guys
    69

What Girls Said 25

• OMG why are you sooooo attention seeking? It's ridiculous. You only come on GAG everyday for the sole purpose of posting your newest pic and fishing for compliments. It's annoying.

• I'm running out of gifs to use on your questions.
    media4.giphy.com/media/21iFm4stAta0w/giphy.gif
    How many times do you need to be told you are hot as fuck?

• Yep, looks like the body of an attention whore alright.

• I think yeah although you're pushing out your left butt so it's hard to see what it is like naturally

• Do you happen to know how to get out of the "how do I look" page?

Doesn't seem like it. :)

• Duuudddeeeee stop with this, is this the only reason you log on? Stop fishin' fer compliments. We get it, you're pretty...

• You look great. Keep up the good work.

• You look just fine, you look cute, nothing to worry about. If you're ready for relationships I'm sure most guys wouldn't turn you down if you showed one a bit of interest.

• Yeah you look really good for just a month. I was a cross country runner but I never looked that good.

• Lol, whether you're fishing for compliments or not the answer to your questions is yes. Yes your body looks fine.

• Oh, you again.
    You look like a young version of Fergie.

• So this is going to be like an everyday thing now? lol

• I see you asking rate me's like every single day and frankly, I'm starting to get annoyed and I'm sure that the rest of GaG is too. You're gorgeous, okay? If this is actually an issue with your self esteem, message me. But if you're just fishing for attention, buh-bye :)

• <3 You're effing hot!

• You look great. Your abs look good

• Thanks girl!!

• Thank you!!

• A guy commented about your legs and you said you didn't know how to get rid of them right? Well cardio (which you're already doing) is good and so are squats. Try doing half squats that way your muslces don't get time to relax because you only come up half way and scissors, lunges, mountain climbers. Just lots of leg stuff (just search it) which also works your abs at the same time too.

• Looking good!!

• I like your camera. Is that a Nikon?

• Like a tart!

• Damn I'm 17 why dont I look like that

• More than okay, gorgeous

• OMG!!! I love your hair!!! How'd you get it like that?

• If you were satisfied enough with it to post it online, that should tell you your answer! However, there's also no before pic either so people won't really be able to give you honest judgement. They'll only be able to describe how you look now without knowing if it's improved or not.

• you look beautiful

• I honestly have such a low self esteem and I know how it feels to have it, people with a low self esteem wouldn't post pics, especially not ones that look like that.

You're hot and you know it

• Don't use other people's struggles as a excuse for your stupid attention seeking. It's not right

• Not enough curves; you have a flat butt. Your hair is too long.