Girls, How can I change my nose? :( I hate it?

So I've been looking at a lot of contouring videos but nothing seems to take away my potato droopy looking nose.
Any advise on how I can hide how droopy my nose is especially from the bottom/front?

You can google "droopy nose" but basically its a type of nose where the tip dips down and it looks sooo bad omg!!! Help girls, or anyone.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you just contour on the underside of the tip, the protruding part you say.

I can't find any videos for you, but he does refer to that in 2:59-3:06 here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih0LqNAKYaY
    Now what he's saying here is to not do that, but in your case you should.

What Girls Said 8

• the only way to change it is with cosmetic surgery unfortunately. but honestly you are gorgeous and I think your nose is perfectly fine! it fits in well with the rest of your face 😊

• I think you look absolutely gorgeous!! We all have our insecurities. I think contouring and highlighting may help.( at least thats what i do for the appearance of a skinnier nose) Try and look for sticks instead of powders.

• It's not a big deal. If you love yourself, others will love you.

• don't hate it , just be as you are :) god create everything beautiful and you are :)

• I think your pretty despite your nose^^

• You look beautiful, and I only answer because that's what I really think. Your nose fits perfectly to your face and it gives you the "unique" beauty look so don't worry sweety :)

• I am with same problem. But i don't think that you should bother with that.
    I'm don't like my nose since i was 13-14. I really hated it. It's having little bump and my nose look bigg becouse of that.
    I needed few years to realise that boys that want you, and not just your look.. they won't notice it. Boys who turn you down because of that they're shallow!
    If they wanna Angielina Jolie, they need to be Bred Pitt!!!
    Donmt waste your time on idiots. I needed many years to realise that.

Good luck girl :)

• Yeah its very hard because I keep seeing girls at my university who are beyond gorgeous it makes me look ugly even though I am "average". I was thinking of plastic surgery as well :/ But not sure if its worth it because id only be doing it because im self concious.
      But guys these days only want a hot looking girl :( And nice average looking girls get thrown under the bus :(

• yea, i know.. always when i see someone i look at their nose.. is weird but i do.. and many of them don't have perfect nose but they are pretty..

same with me.. i have some period when i want it.. but many people say to me that they wouldn't even noticd my nose that i didn't said them..

yea, today many of them want megan fox (they see that hot chicks and they wnat to their girl look like that.. they want perfection),.. but most pf them are not that mature to know that personality is the most important
      .. well, my friend is like us, and have worst nose then both of us and she always have guys around her and they adore he.. and he's average but she's really friendly and she love herself and noone can say to her that she isn't pretty.. she have the vibe

Well, I once in my life heard guys commenting me when i was passing them and they looked at me.. and the said that i if i don'r have big nose i would be really pretty
      the worst part was.. i wouldn't my bycicle leaned on them

• Nothing can change it except surgery.