Girls, do you think I am masculine looking?

What I am asking is if I look manly?

This is not something I would get my feelings hurt over. I am just asking if you think I look manly.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• i guess so. you can't really tell much about you just by your face. but it looks like you're souching a bit...

• You certainly don't look the happiest of people that's for sure.. Other than that, you're reasonable enough.

• I am not asking if I look happy, I am asking if I look manly.

• Why not let us be the judge of that. :)

• Alright. I will post a pic later on and I will message you letting you know.

• you look angry...

• That was not the question @cinderelli.

• i have seen many of your questions.. they are all full of angry stuff.. but whatever... i m not gonna argue with you...

• What does have do if I look masculine? You are an idiot!! Goodbye. I guess the truth hurts you, that I made you realize about you are going off topic.

• Manly? I don't know, you look slightly pissed

• That doesn't answer the question. I asked if I look manly.

• I am calm. It is just that you don't make sense and asshole? Um just for asking you why you say I look pissed when I never asked that? Next time when someone asks you a question, say''Yes you look manly'' ''Or no you don't look manly or ''Idk'' You said ''I don't know'' but you went on and said I look slightly pissed. You could have said ''Manly?, I don't know''. You don't make sense. It is like if a girl on here asks if she looks sexy, and because she is smiling in her pic, I say''you look happy.'' Off topic. Respond wisely.

• You are a dumbass

What Guys Said 3

• more manly and attractive than me

• You look like a guy. You're good.

• Hard to tell from that unappealing webcam pic, in my opinion that picture doesn't make you seem very masculine.

• As I figured, you are a chicken.

• Don't comment on other posts of mine of different questions I ask, you wussy.