I need someone to judge my photos please?

Any and all tips or advice is wanted please! The good and the bad, I need to know where I can improve and where I am doing

If you want or need to see more of my images to be able to give advice or form any solid opinions please let me know and I can send them your way!

For some reason it's not showing the pics that I attached to this 😕. So please message me if you feel like helping me out

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice try.. But you don't catch us out that easy.

• Lol I swear I put photos in the message, is there anyway to delete this that way I can try to figure out what went wrong and post it again? With the images this time hopefully

• Got them up under a new post! It's showing the pictures 👍

• Lol... Thank you so much for the MHO

What Girls Said 2

• Lmao you think you're clever...

• Damn... y'all didn't fall for my trap... Lmao. But honestly, I'm not nearly clever enough to think that up, I have no clue what happened to the images

• I mean you can't upload them directly

• I had selected 5 images from my phone, and they all showed up in the preview. I don't have either of those so I think I'll just give up on this one lol. And apparently this got put under how do I look? It was supposed to be under other, they aren't pics of me.

• PM trap much? lol. Where are the photos? I want to see.

• I have no idea where they went, I had 5 of them selected but they didn't show up on here for some reason. I'm sure I messed up somehow, I'm kinda technologically challenged lol

• I thought I posted under other... Lmao sorry 😕

• hahaha, got em!
      :p

What Guys Said 2

• You're okay bruh

• You look fine.

• Lol I appreciate that, but I accidentally posted this under the wrong category, meant to put it under other. The pictures I put with this never posted for some reason, but they weren't of me. I'm an amateur photographer, the pics I posted were some of my shots that I've taken and I was wanting to get some feedback on them. I posted another questing that has them in it