Have you ever got head lice from a hairdresser?

I recently got a hair cut at a new hair salon. Had no issues with scalp itchiness before the cut. A week or so I noticed my scalp being incredibly itchy especially at night. It itched toward the back, around my ears and neck. I brushed it off as dandruff. About two weeks later I find a fucking louse in my goddamn hair. I freak out unable to sleep and wash and santatize everything right that second. It's 3 am at this point, so I comb out my hair put it up & sleep on a towel on my floor till morning so I can but some fucking hair treatment. I think about how I could have got it. I'm no wear near kids, and I haven't shared any hair stuff with anyone. I workout in the he grass slit, so that could be it... MAYBE. But then I realize, it all started when I got my haircut. The fucking hairdresser have me lice... I'm fucking 18 with head lice... I'm so grossed out, I feel like I wanna cry and shave all my hair off.

Has this happened to anyone? Should I call and tell her I got lice from her hair equipment?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would mention it to her in case you got it there

What Guys Said 2

• No, I didn't know you could :/

• I've never had lice

What Girls Said 1

• Omg that horrible. I would tell her just in case for god sakes she could infect the city!!! Ewwwww that sucks I would get live killer stat😕 i feel so bad for you