Rate this girl, out of 10, She's stunning and amazing right?

I think she's super hot and unique pretty&stylish , I love her emo style a lot, I love her blue and blonde hair. Her dark hair and style remind me of a song Bloody Creature Poster Girl ! Well she have different photos with Different hair colours. I will put the photos links in poll and update. I won't tell you her name, But please rate her , If you passing by this question.

Blue Hair
Rate this girl,out of 10,She's stunning and amazing right?

Most Helpful Girl

• as a Bi girl I don't like emo girls or light colored hair and the make up. I like classic looks like on Lana del Ray.
    Objectively/if she wore something more classic, she would be a 7.5 or 8, but these pics would only be 5, she's not ugly, but so far from my type

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• Your opinion sounds not bad, But classic chicks you can found them anywhere, Not so unique&stylish you know, But well said, Thank you for join this quesiton !

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...039dc356a8.jpg
      Same could be said for emo girls and scene (which is basically emo but with rainbow colors) girls, I knew quite a few in art college and in high school. It was a pretty big subculture movement I guess you could say since the nineties, it's not done new invention haha
      What I mean by classic I'm talking retro like Amy Winehouse, like full on 50s look.
      40.media.tumblr.com/.../...duB1W21sdh1jpo1_500.jpg

I wouldn't say any look is unique unless she's wearing a banana suit I suppose, but obviously you think she's special, and if that isn't shared by popular opinion, perhaps that isn't a bad thing.

Most Helpful Guy

• i think it's face to say she is beautiful, got a really sexy body and has a very sexy style. or to sum it up quickly... i would.

What Girls Said 11

• Hey there, @Star_Lord ;)

• I don't think she's pretty at all :/

• She is gorgeous. She looks so pretty with all her hair colors. But my favorite is defiantly the white, it's my favorite hair color ever.

Emo girls are honestly the prettiest girls in my opinion. They have such nice hair and style is always looking best. Their makeup is even more better.

Emo's are the best!!!

• Probably a 5/10, her hair is rather scary to me in my opinion.

• But that's cool right and unique right?

• Oh that kind of style, It called EMO, It just a style, And now you seen it lol. It's ok if you don't like it, I just post it for rate it.

• It's called "scene", it evolved from emo, punk and skater culture, and is popular amongst teens since the late 2000s. :)
      there's a wiki page for it or you can look up scene kids on Google.

• No she looks like one of those teeny boppers who wants attention and will do anything to get it

• No I do not find her attractive. Her style is ok but I think it's overdone and her face is not what I would consider pretty. To each their own though.

• What is unique about her?

• Not my type at all. I don't give numbers... but, I would probably not approach her.

• I almost feel like you're her xD

• Her blue hair looks really scary.

• that girl is ugly af.. sorry but how can you like such a girl? she looks gross

What Guys Said 21

• I rate your post a 5 out of 10, it may have been higher but it was too long and I didn't read it i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• damit how did you post so many pics. anyways is she already a suicide girl or what lol.

• Oh yeah, Maybe you're right, But her style more close to a emo. Wait you don't know how to post pictrues more than 5?

• You're very wlcome !

• by the way, Thank you for joing my question !

• Meh.. Seems totally over board on the hair and tattoos. Just not my style at all. Guess emo girls are not my cup of tea.

• I like her with the blonde hair - She is very hot - I don't rate anybody, it is just a number

• Not my type man, but if she's what you're into all the power to ya brother!

• to me she's a 3 because of her style genetically she looks like a 6-8

• 7/10. She's not really my type, but she does look interesting nonetheless. And you also seem a little obsessed with her.

• Yeah, I like her style a lot, I just crush on here for a while. Thank you for the rating. She's amazing!

• No, she's just some dumb fucking scenester.

• I love emo girls since I was like 12 lol. the style is so awsome and sexy.
    Emo girls are usually really really sweet and shy or like sassy and funny. Either way they are sexy.

Nothing scary about them. They express them self. I respect them.

• Lol nope. 2/10

• If she had a sister and a dog, I'd choose the dog. Maybe it wouldn't be batshit crazy like her.

• Too many pics you over did it lol she is kinda cute, but she has too many piercings.

• Because she have too many different photos with different hair colours and style

• Happy you like her a lot, I am not as attracted to her as you are.

• Ok then, I feel sorry for you, And thank you let me know that !

• She scares the shit outta me but love is in the eyes of the beholder so all that matters is that you think she is beuti

• Nope, I don't think same the way, That's your opinion and your thoughts, Not mine!

• Really, really no thanks.

• ı dont like tjis girls but ı chouse Blonde Hair 7

• That's my sister!

• Too many pictures but that blue hair is awesome with the rest of her. Oh baby.

• Probably like a 5

• sorry. 4. I dont like all the crap she is wearing...

• Maybe you need to update your mind !

• Dude just show some respect to a young girl, Plus you already 45y old with a +

• and very much a plus. I didn't show disrespect, I just said it wasn't my cup of tea. But that phase where they try to be "different" it passes. It is childish. Not something that appeals to me

• thats a trani?