What "ETHNICITY" do I look like?

ETHNICITY! not race!

Question inspired by @Ihav2fart

0|0
8|19

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• Haha I decided to do my research Kangy... wikiperia says "The major ethnicities of East Asia are: Han, Yamato, and Korean. Other ethnic groups of East Asia include: Tibetan, Uyghur, Kazakh, Manchu, and Mongol. "
    My feeling says Korean comes closest but... you'll have to help a little :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • Why all these questions on "what ethnicity do I look like"? It is difficult to tell a person's "ethnic" background by looks. Smh. It's like asking "what nationality do in look like?" Or "what culture do I look like?" None of these groupings dictate looks or physical features. What are you trying to get at with this? guess not many people know the differences between the different groupings of nationality, ethnicity or culture.

In the majority of the opinions people are guessing nations (Japan Korea Philippines Vietnamese, etc) which good guesses but the average person can't tell this'd ethnicities apart anymore that they can between British, French, German, Swedish, or Dutch.

You look fareast or southeast Asian and could be of any of the varying ethnicities there. The physical differences and looks vary but little. Ethnicities are not necessarily based on physical characteristics.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian bro :P

0|0
    0|0
  • At the moment feline

0|0
    0|0
  • I see Korean.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chinese

1|0
    1|0
  • No offense, but Koreans, Chinese, Japanese, singaporean, vietnamese, etc. all look same to me, so I am confused... But my guess

Oppa Korean style?

0|1
    1|0
  • Korean is my guess.

0|0
    1|0
  • You look Chinese

0|0
    0|0
  • Chinese or Japanese of Korean or I don't know.

1|0
    0|1
  • You must be either Korean or Japanese.

1|0
    1|0
  • Vietnamese or Filipino.

1|0
    0|0
  • Japanese !

0|1
    1|0
  • Asian, chinese. Northern not southern china

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look Korean.