So turns out I am only 176-177 cm, am I short?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 99cm tall (3'3) I'm disabled

• Hey there i just messaged and followed you

What Girls Said 6

• how old are you?

• 19 yo

• you are not that short i dated a guy shorter than you

• Dating wouldn't be a prob i am in india anyway, girls aren't that tall. But its the feeling of being dominated by everyone around you which makes life a bitch

• Nah you are okay! 😊 by the way I'm 160 cm tall. You are as tall as my sister and she's a head taller than me. I guess you're good to go!

• I'm 172 cm, and I'm above the average.

If you didn't know human world's average height is 5 feet and 3.7795 inches (162 cm) for both genders; 5 feet and 2.2047 inches (158 cm) for females; and 5 feet and 7.7165 inches (172 cm) for males.

• Well, those stats include countries like the south east Asian ones where over 5'6" is tallish

• And dont forget they have a huge population

• Those are the world's averages.

• No 176-177 seems alright.

• I'm not sure how tall that is, but for a guy, anything under 5'8 is short.

• a little bit.

• How tall are u lol i am asking coz that would affect my. judgment as to how bad i should feel

What Guys Said 7

• That is about average

• i'm 177 cm and 22 years old but i feel short... girls like guys who are 6'0" and above... i wish i could be taller but i feel i'm not growing anymore

• I'm about 175cm so I can relate to the struggle, almost all guys are taller than me and even some girls. But there is really nothing you can do...

• No my height hasn't affected me dating wise,. actually girls find me quite attractive lol

• And judging by ur pic, i can tell u u will look good too, also i increased around 20 cm after 17 but i dont know if it happens for. most people

• @Asker Haha thank you, that's nice to hear. And yeah hopefully I'll grow a bit more, 180cm would be ideal for me. Then again I guess being on the shorter side has it's pros as well, i. e I can pull deadlifts easier than taller guys! :D

• If you're 5'10", you're fine. Average in the U. S. is either 5'8" or 5'9". You're slightly above average.

• I am indian

• lol thats average after recording of all the malnourished and below poverty line people too, yeah, i am quite tall if i walk around in a normal part of the country, but among the upper and upper middle class people, trust me, i am like barely average no kidding ha ha

• Well, if you're barely average, then you're average. Congrats!

• What's that in English money.

• No, but you are not tall, so I guess about average.

• Tall is sth i never even expect to be lol

• That not short at all mate :)