Am I fat, average or skinny?

Am I fat, average or skinny?

What should I work on?

I'm 5'5 and 122 pounds. Why do people still think I'm fat?

Most Helpful Guy

• totally fine, you look great! Who calls you fat? but clothing that is ill fitting can change how people see it... I know some girls who try to squeeze into clothes too small for them and it would look much better to just wear fitting clothes.

Either way, you look good.

What Guys Said 49

• Its you, you think others think your fat because your afraid your fat. So every comment every glance at you has your view of yourself influencing it. Your not fat you look like a perfect build. Not thin not fat exactly average. Stop being paranoid and be excepting of yourself.

• you're like just fine d00d. I don't know just stay healthy and all will be well.

• not skinny, which is good in my opinion

I think you are perfectly fine

• "What should I work on?"

nothing, except your confidence

• You couldn't be described as fat or skinny. What you are is WICKED though, that's a totally attractive bod!

• Looks good. You work out. Keep it up.

• I think you look just about right

• average andthey think you are fat because you have a flabby not chubby FLABBY tummy just work out a little and youlll have a really hot curvy body

• You're fine how you are! We could all work on something, and work out more, but you still look great how you are now.

• Maintaining what you've got. You're fine as you are.

• You look like you work out.

• I think you're pretty skinny. I don't think you need to work on anything because you already have a nice body

• you are neither skinny nor fat or average
    for me.. you are just perfect
    come with perfect size and favorite shape

• Beautiful, and nothing.

• You should work on NOTHING!!! I think your body is amazing I personally love it! I'm guessing you're a 36b cup right?

• You are Average and have a perfect body.
    as a matter of advice, You should work on belly to avoid being a hourglass.

• I think you look very good. I also think every girl can benefit from working out with weights. A girl with a toned body is sexy as hell!

• You look good, just try be healthy and the strongest version of your self

• How old are you? I would say you are fine <3 <3 anyway don't listen to other people they are probably jealous and bitter of you.

• Average, slightly pudgy but definitely not fat.

• You look amazing and hot. You should tone up your body!

• Skinny I'd say

• average. not fat not skinny

• You look pretty thin, just exercise regularly and you'll be fine I guess

• skinner than average, but not skinny. Good to go

• 100% Average. Got a bit of an hourglass going on too so that is a plus.

• You have a good body and don't need to lose wait but if you need to work out you should do your ab workouts

• you dont need to work on anything. You have a nice natural body

• I would say average, try to work up a little more on your legs and hips :). If you allow me, you're pretty sexy ^^

• deffo not fat but healthy

• More from Guys
    19

What Girls Said 23

• I don't think your fat at all why would others even think that? - you're pretty average, probably even a little bit thinner than the average body and you look healthy that way. don't change a thing, except from maybe cutting the contact with the people who make you feel this self conscious really..

• Average I'd say.

• You look fabulous. I Love your waist.

• Your good looking.

• not sucking your belly? haha jokes. u are average which is good and guys like that. so just keep staying balanced.. not losing or gaining. and plus be happy. because u got that damn body sista ;)

• You look fine so I will say average. The only thing I can say if you want to work on something maybe try lifting weights for a muscle toned look

• Your skinny.

People don't know shit and think everyone is fat if they are not skin and bones.

• Average.
    Work on nothing you are healthy and a lovely shape.

• I think you are skinny, and you look preety hot in your pic so I don't get why anyone would call you fat

• You're not fat, and people don't think you're fat, you're the only one who thinks you're fat.

• You look average to me. Nice body.

• . stop looking for negative comments to make you feel bad and that you need to work on something. you're beautifuland if people don't like they could suck it!

• More abs, and definition in arms and inner thighs. But I'm just being pick. You look really good. :)

• U r not fat. But some sit ups would b good to tone the abs. If not ur fine just like u r.

• Ur thin in a good healthy way

• You're average but you got dat hourglass figure tho.

• Not fat at all. Sexy!

• lovely waist

• You should seriously work on your posture, you look like someone just threw a bucket of ice cold water over you.

• You should work on getting a life.

• average! nice body but ur too pale, need some tanning. you'd look soo damn hott

• You're fat, sorry.

• I think average.