Girls, How do I look?

Girls, How do I look?
Please be honest

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's my honest opinion. I would get rid of the unibrow- that's an easy fix. Maybe update your hairstyle a little bit. And one tip, don't hold your chin close to your neck it just adds an extra chin and no one likes that.

You have really great eyes though. I think those are your best feature. If you change the above and make sure your wardrobe is up to date and 'cool'- meaning you can wear like basketball shorts and a t-shirt some days but NOT everyday. Make sure you have some jeans and a couple nicer shirts that you can switch out and I think you'll be set.

What Girls Said 9

• You look a little younger than the age group you are in.
    (Which is a good thing)

You look average or slightly below (Facially).

What can be improved?
    Exercise and get in shape.
    Trip between your eyebrows.
    Smile more.

• You look fine. Although you look quite dour. Smile!!!

• There is nothing wrong with how you look, the only thing is how you present yourself.
    Straighten your back and smile! thats so much more attractive

• you would look better if you could get your nose done also trim your eye brows they look almost like a uni-brow

• Try threading your eyebrows to take care of the unibrow, change up your hair style, try smiling, and maybe not slouch your neck down too much or it looks like you have an extra chin or something. But always remember to try & be Confident!! Very important.

• if you fix your unibrow and work out a little bit, you would look decent.

• Fairly average.

• You look high as a kite.

• I think you're Indian. You're sympathetic.