Big Lips? I have them and i've been told that very few guys like them, is it true?

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• "Very few guys like them"! Yeah that's why women that don't have them pay big bucks to have them puffed up. I don't like then so much but I'd say I'm in the minority overall. You have to remember too that some guys like things that they're afraid to admit to for various reasons. Mainly because they're afraid what "other people" will think/say. Smh. That's too bad, but there are probably more guys that like bigger that aren't willing to admit it.

So I'd say you have the wrong idea, in a good way.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• No, that's bullshit. I love big lips. I can't stand tiny ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love big lips

1|0
    0|0
  • Big round lips are very attractive on a woman. It's practically the reason why women wear lipstick: to make their lips stand out more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Big lips are fine. Not ridiculous like lip injection big, that's ugly, but natural is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, Big lips are very common, they are not a big problem

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys love them,,,,,, be proud!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they are ideal but they aren't very important.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• a lot of guys comment on my lips
    rs304.pbsrc.com/.../...699_zpsggfsmimo.jpg~320x480
    I guess they are a bit bigger than average.

1|0
    0|0
    • Your lips are very attractive. I don't think it's about "how big" but how well-shaped they are. A lot of times, bigger lips have a higher chance of being improperly proportioned with makes them look less good.

• Guys have different taste. A lot of guys will find your big full lips very attractive. Some won't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yo work those lips. I have big ones as well and its all good. Just accept the way you are.

0|0
    0|0