5'1, slim, dd, blue almond shape eyes, tanned, small ass, long haired brunette. Hot/not?

More specific: dark brunette, tanned, aqua blue and green eyes, small nose, light freckles on nose, defined cheekbones, small nose, normal pink lips, strong collar bones, 32DDbra, quite obvious ribs, flat stomach, small, toned ass, longish tanned slim legs and arms, size 4 feet and 5'1

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• Can't create a good image. Hard to put it together and make it look correct all together.

• Sounds very good to me

• 5'1 +++
    slim +++
    DD -
    blue eyes +
    almond shape =
    tanned --
    small ass +++
    long haired --
    brunette +

• What are the + and - for?

• How good or bad I personally feel about those features. More symbols is better. So you did pretty well :)

• Very hot. . . .

• Post a pic. You don't want me using my imagination.

• I'd rather not, just as if like to remain anon

• I can tell you're amazingly hot and that's my favorite cup lol! To the details, I would love to see a picture lol! U sound like my preferred figure :)

• Could be either. None of those descriptors have much influence on whether or not you're hot.

• a few words are not enough. from what you said there´s nothing bad but that doesn´t mean anything.

• A picture is worth a thousand words, but at the moment you look like bunch of adjectives...

• You sound hot but I can't tell for sure without seeing a picture of you

• It's so hard to know without a pic. Sum of the features may be more or less than the whole.

What I'm picturing puts you as being pretty hot though

• You are absolutely beautiful 😍. Will you marry me?

• You can't tell from a list of stats. You need to put up a picture.

• yeah look like a hot grill xD

• Throw some burgers and chicken on that grill!

• That's hahha, you like meat then, huh?

• yeah with low fat and with a good temper :p

• show me or lose me :p

• no not u didn't

What Girls Said 12

• I don't think anyone could tell that from a brief description like this really tbh.. Anyone perceives 'hotness' in another way but I've actually seen quite a few people who match this description and some of them were hot, some of them were not so.. meh..

• I had no idea wtf almond shaped eyes were, so I googled it and apparently there are different eye shapes. huh who would have thought.
    lh5.googleusercontent.com/.../...relly-d4bazub.jpg

• Learn something new everyday

• It's not a very precise description. I mean, I could say 5'7, light blonde long hair, blue almond shape eyes, DD cup, small but round butt, light skinned. Many people will say it sounds good by description, but still not everyone thinks I look good. A picture would be better, but do what makes you happy. Blue eyes with brown hair is cute by the way.

• DDs at 5'1" sounds a little fat to me. You also said you had no ass and that means that you're an inverted triangle or Apple shaped, because you're bigger on the top and smaller on the bottom. So I would say... Not.

you asked, I was stating my opinion.

• I weigh 7 stone hahah
      Fat?
      It's not flat just small

• But 7 stone at 5 feet tall isn't exactly skinny

But then again, what do I know? I'm 5'2"

• 7 stone is below average for that weight, and most of that is my tits

• All of those may sound nice, but it does not mean anything unless if a pic is added.

• Check the update

• I am sure that I can think of many women who are like that and I consider attractive and not. Using my imagination would be dangerous.

• Dangerous?

• i think hot... but a picture would help..

• Wouldn't know.
    You could have 5 girls next to each other with that same description and they could all look completely different.

• Can't say without a picture. There are butt ugly people with beautiful feature descriptions like that.

• Id like to remain anonymous

• sounds like the perfect girl

• I think you need jesus!

• What?

• K, please don't go around pushing your religious beliefs on other people. That's not what this site is for. Please refrain from that, thank you

• This site was set up to ask questions not a place for certain guys to perv on young girls@KidInk4 @asker guys will use as a spermdumster if the can.

• ok ill do this next time, i showed a pic and was told to get jaw surgery.

• not. big tits with no ass is not cute.

• I have an ass, just not a big one