Guys, I have a big birthmark on my neck and I'm worried that people find it ugly, would you ever not ask a girl out because she has a big birthmark?

Also are birthmarks ugly?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people have something like that. Usually if it's small, nobody else notices it except the person who has it. If it's big, people usually overlook it if the rest of the person is pretty or if they are a fun person :)

What Guys Said 16

• No problem at all. Nothing that's upsetting.

• It is a natural thing and guys make allowances for it

• You make it sound like guys have to 'put up' with visible birthmarks. I know you didn't mean it that way but it *does* sound that way if you read what you wrote initially.

• Fair point @UnknownXYZ - I don't think guys will be bothered by it

• Depends on what the rest of you looks like. If it was just red skin and your hair was normal, I don't think I would care at all. Ever read "the birthmark" by Hawthorne.

• Whoever worries about such a thing lives a charmed life...

• It wouldn't bother me.

• Birthmarks don't bother me at all unless she has a big one on her face

• No, if the girl is loving and caring, I will not bother any mark!

• If she is cool and hot I ain't gonna notice it

• Would not bother me in the slightest :)

• Its nothing to worry,,,,, just chill!! :)

• It's easy to disregard when it's not on the face. in my opinion

• I would not worry about it on your neck

• Birthmarks aren't ugly. Well... most aren't. A photo would help here.

• I knew a girl who had one right between her eyebrows. She was still very attractive, though. Would have asked her out if she didn't have the IQ of a fencepost. But that has nothing to do with the mark.

• Haha my two longest lasting gf's had birthmarks. The first one was on a large portion of her left shin and was light red and almost look greenish like an eternal bruise but I never cared. My current girlfriend has a red sort of line birth mark right on her butt haha I think its cute and its a part of her after all. I would say try not to worry about it.

• no they are not ugly