Is it normal to feel drop dead gorgeous on some days, and butt ugly on other days?

On some days i feel like i am the most beautiful person on earth and there are days I avoid mirrors and my reflection because i feel repulsed by my looks. Is that normal?

• It's normal.
  • You need professional psychological consulting.

Most Helpful Girl

• i feel pretty till i leave the house basically

What Guys Said 7

• I think totally normal

• I get this feeling too. Psychological. I think everyone experiences this.

• Sometimes I catch my reflection and I'm like hey handsome fancy seeing you here, other days it's like fuck off Quasimodo.

• Completely normal dude.

• Yeah, sometimes I walk past a mirror and think, hey, he's a good looking rooster, and other times I look and think I have a head like a misshapen potato

• Um... I don't know. I don't think I feel ugly ever.

• It's normal. Everyone has their off days

What Girls Said 5

• That's normal, everyone has good days or bad days and how extreme that is depends on the person. As long as you don't hurt yourself because of how you look, then it's all fine.

• You lack self acceptance.

• Yes... It's like when you get ready and look nice and feel good but not no place to go to.. lol

• Don't worry it's completely normal :) It has a lot to do with your mood, hormones, stuff like that !

• totally normal.