Girls, What would you rate me out of?

This is kinda embarrasing because it's the third time i've asked on GAG about my looks, but i never got an actual number rating before and im curious. One girl gave me an 8 and another gave me a 2. So what do you girls think? Honest opinions please.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• you look cute out of ten - I don't really like rating people but I think you're attractive but too young for me lol just wait a few more years and you'll defo have no troubles finding a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • You look cute! I give you 8.5/10! But if your think your a different number, that's ok to. But don't take people opinions to seriously, because you opinion is what makes you you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seven I think

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give you 8

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd agree with the 8. Your Hella cute boy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give you a 9 you're pretty cute. But you kinda look familiar

0|0
    0|0
  • You're good looking! I'll give you an 8.5/10 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • you are a 9.5 in my honest opinion you are cute u should worry about your looks

0|0
    0|0
  • 8/9 very cute I'd go for ya ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Have some more confidence in yourself!

0|0
    0|0
  • 10/10 for you being handsome inside out

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty ugly 2/10

0|0
    1|0
    • Are you being serious or joking? It's cool if your being serious

• Not really my type. I'd probably say 4/10 but that's just me. I think that you are definitely a lot of girl's type though. Also, really personality is the thing that stands out at the end.

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't worry too much about your looks. You're like an 8 or 9 /10 👍 and that's only because I'd only give a 10 to my crush👌

0|0
    0|0
  • Ur really attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • 6/10... you have a cute look.

0|0
    0|0