Do guys care if you have acne?

I don't get a lot of big pimples only on my chin sometimes (hormonal) , but on my forehead I have those small ones that don't get big or anything... only in the middle ish... do guys care?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think everyone cares but to the extent that most people think. You should take good care of your skin to look your best and to keep it healthy. But no need to worry.

What Guys Said 8

• Acne is a very common ailment for many people, I don't think it's something you should worry about, especially if you say it isn't very bad. But as to whether or not a guy will care, well it depends on the guy, but I doubt most would give it much thought. And coming from someone who has had bad acne at times I honestly don't care about such things, because Lord knows I have no room to judge.

• Most guys wouldn't care it is a natural thing

• Many kids get acne at 15, it's temporary for most people. Even after adolescence, if it's still there it can be handled by various things.

And even if it can't be handled, it's not that big of a deal.

• Well I have a little so I don't care. Still, all the girls I've liked have much better skin than me.

• I care if I get acne myself.

• If a girl is pretty without acne, she'll be just as pretty with

• yea i can. cuz i like all of em...

• Wash with dandruff shampoo in the shower. It can help. It has antibiotics in it.

What Girls Said 3

• They care, just like you'd care if the guy you liked had acne! Everyone cares because acne marks stand out, and not in a good way. But remember that a decent guy won't reject you because you have a few spots - only jerks will judge you for not having perfect skin.

You can't do much about the hormonal acne, unfortunately, but finding the right skin care routine for your skin type can do wonders. You don't have to buy a whole line of products or invest in expensive tools; changing your diet slightly, washing your face with water more (or less) often, finding ways to reduce stress, sleeping more, not touching your face, and using all-natural products can all make a huge difference in your skin. Good luck :)

• If they're worth your time, no.

• i kind of care.