Give a percentage value of what makes a guy physically attractive between face and body?

So like 95% face, 5% body

Or 50% face, 50% body

Assuming body is not fat

• 95% face, 5% body
    14% (3)0% (0)9% (3)Vote
  • 80% face, 20% body
    36% (8)0% (0)24% (8)Vote
  • 70% face, 30% body
    45% (10)33% (4)41% (14)Vote
  • other, post
    5% (1)67% (8)26% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly.. It's really hard to say. I'm not a guy personally but I see beautiful woman all the time and they aren't always a size 6 or less. Some are plus size like in between 16 pant size and 20 pant size. Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. And some guys will date a female I'm sure just for her figure alone. She may have like the best body, big boobs, thin, shapely - America's ideal - whereas her face may not be as pretty compared to other females (but also who am I to say that)? So I think it all depends on the guy. But I think all woman can be found as beautiful especially when you start basing it off personality.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I mean... I really do not have a set percentage. I definitely look more at his face, but do not ignore his body. I would say 70/30 unless he has a feature either way that stands out...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care about a guy's body shape as long as he is not morbidly obese!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot face leaves a better offspring

0|0
    0|0
  • 95% face..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• 60% Face 40% Body

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls (that I know of) aren't picky when it comes to looks. They just want a guy who's healthy and doesn't have an ugly face.

0|0
    0|0