If a guy peed his pants?

I was in the mall today, and I really had to go pee. But I thought I'd hold it, because I wanted to look at some clothes. Well it got worse, so I headed out... I didn't make it... I peed my pants, and I was wearing light jeans, so it was obvious I had an accident. Big wet spot on my crotch, and the legs were wet. A small puddle formed under me too. It was really bad and embarrasing. Of course, I was on the opposite side of the mall I walked in on, so I had a walk of shame back to my car. I got quite a few looks. There were girls giggling, guys that were disgusted. And Children pointing and yelling. So my question is, if you saw this, what would you think? I'm a pretty good looking guy, and I'm nice and likable too. So, would you laugh? I was so embarrassed, it seems like this hasn't ever happened to anyone else.

Most Helpful Girl

• it has happened to lots of people.

What Girls Said 2

• i would think 'that poor guy has obviously had an accident' think how you must be feeling but not let on i notice. I think anyone else is heartless and not worth the time. accidents happen, these people were strangers so just let it go xx

• I would feel bad, but I think nearly everyone here can admit to having an accident in public at least once, so don't think too much of it. I might laugh, but if this happened to someone else, would you have laughed at them?

What Guys Said 2

• Been there too when I was a teen.

You know what? Shit happens (well, thankfully not literally in this case). The good part is those who laughed / ewed at you probably don't know you and you'll never see them again - or if you see, neither you or them will remember.

Be brave and there is always the next day. :)

• ... It's happened too MANY people lol. I hope you weren't serious on that last sentence. Just ignore it. It happens. Sure I saw a person who peed his pants, I might grin a little but I wouldn't publicly humiliate you. (What's the point in that?) Next time, go the washroom when you know you can make it in time. Cheers