Are my boobs too big?

I have DD's. And I know guys say they like big boobs, but I also always hear "more than a handful is a waste" Is that true?

Are my boobs too big?
Are they too big?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 59

• They seem big and I would look at them if you were on the street, I don't deny that. But then again, when I like a girl, I like her for who she is as a whole. I meet incredibly beautiful girls, but something in their character/personality would keep me away.
    So to decide if the boobs are too big, you have to look in the mirror and think this through yourself.
    Are you ok with your breasts? If you feel uncomfortable with your boobs, then they are too big, if you feel ok, then I guess they are the perfect size for you and it wouldn't matter what anyone else says :)

• Heavens no. Perfectly sized.

• honestly playing with big boobs is fun. i would just hate to see other guys always staring at my girl's big boobs though

• They're too covered, that's for sure.

• I suppose they're fine.

• "More than a handful is a waste" is what guys say when they have girlfriends with small boobs

• Lots of guys like big breasts

• @Darkace This comment will undoubtedly get removed (I hope) as it is offensive. You may even get banned. I have a great respect for @KDA20. I'm not the newbie that my Xper suggests. I have been here for some while in a previous incarnation.

• @Darkace Are you mentally challenged?

• 0|1
  • No they are not too big. Though I'm a guy that prefers small boobs, but I can definitely appreciate a good larger set and yours are great. Just don't let them become saggy and there's nothing to worry about.

• More than a handful is a waste? The only waste is that there are guys that wouldn't admire these! Wow!!

• Absolutely fine! It's horses for courses. Some guys like big. Some like small. The majority don't have an issue!!

• They look like soft cushion I can rest my head on. You can't do that with the small ones

• Nothing wrong with that!

• Your bigs are not too boob.

• Based on what I can see and assuming that is really you, no, I don't think they are too big. They look larger than DD, though, unless the camera's angle / effects are contributing.

• Girls should never ever worry that their breasts are big, because a boy is genetically programmed to be attracted towards them,,,,, breast size might be a cause of uncomfortableness for you, but believe me its like a fantasy come true for your lover.
    Don't be upset!
    Be proud!
    There are a lot of girls out there who don't have even average sized breasts , who can only dream to never wear padded bra.

• No No, don't ever think like that again, and never ever think about a breast reduction surgery, I mean why would women reject such a great gift from god.

• They are big but they look good on you.

• I think they are on the higher end of perfect size.

Ds and dds are perfect in my opinion. But a perfectly shaped Cs are as goof as any

• They are not too big.

• No they're not

• NICE!!! sexy
    I have a friend with DD's and fantasize about seeing them free and even playing with them. seriously sexy ;-p

• The look perfect

• they look very nice

• Nonsense! Too big for what?

• Nope... they are perfect... i love them ;) lol

• Whoa! Not too big. 😊

• They look good

• They are fine n perfect, truly an identification of a smart girl n personality !!!
    :* <3 :)

• More from Guys
    29

What Girls Said 19

• "Thigh jeans, double DD's makes a man go *whistle*"

Don't worry, many guys like big boobs.

They're are perfect to titty fuck XD

Sorry, I had to say it LOL

• not much to see from the pic, you should probably put up a better pic.

• There will always be guys who love big boobs, trust me.

• I'm jealous hahaha

• People literally pay for boobs like that! I would if I could lol

• 1. Most guys prefer medium/big boobs.
    2. As long as they don't hurt your back you're fine.
    3. "more than a handful is a waste" is usually used to make a girl with smaller boobs feel better.

• Wish mine were bigger like yours.
    😞😞😞😞

• First thing that came to mind was this part of a song called "because boobs" where he is making motor boating sounds while humming the song. :D

Only thing you should worry about is if they are murdering your back. Boobs are honestly never to big for guys. Unless the rest of the body is extremely huge as well. Still the main concern is if they are hurting you.

• nonsense... honestly! soo many woman would kill for such tits! and mine are as big as yours and i love them, we should be proud to have them everyone who doesn't like them is gay or jealous

• Girl own it, I am a 34H and it worked very well to get the guy i liked to notice me XP Frankly, if he thinks they are a waste, he doesn't know how use the full package :) plenty of men would love to have a more busty woman, so don't take what others say to heart, they just are not the ones.

• Own it indeed! Sounds like you managed to catch the attention of a quality boob man! I approve! lol!

• Nah, they're fine.

• If they dont hurt you and you like them then there is nothing you need to change

• They are pretty large, but that's nothing to be ashamed of! Just own it, sister!

• No you are perfectly fine, I wish I was a double D
    My size is J now that is considered too big

• There huge! Nice! ;)

• As a 30H I've never had a problem

• not at all, im a 36DDD. The only problem is sports and dresses, other than that they never get in the way.

I was in love with the QA boobs but yours are lovely!

• Um, can i have ur boobs?

• I have the same. Be proud, most girls will give a world to have that size. It's gift from God lol, everyone likes it, be confident