Which group is prettier?

*And if you're going to comment they look the same just don't bother, I want an awnser please*

Sistar

Which group is prettier?

Girl's day

• Sistar
    45% (20)46% (17)46% (37)Vote
  • Girl's day
    55% (24)54% (20)54% (44)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|17

Most Helpful Guy

• K-POP OVERLOAD.

I pick Girl's day.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• By a narrow margin, I went with B. They are so similar though, that it's hard for me to say any one is particularly better than the other. I almost feel like I'd win either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl's Day. The 3rd girl from the left on the 4th picture looks extremely cute. The other girls are pretty too but she has my vote.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me every girl pictured is hot af but adore all petite and pretty Asian girls. But I'll chose girls day but only because I HATE blonde on Asian girls. Not the girls or how they look, just the blonde color in their hair!!

But I'll take a hot and pretty, petite Asian even with blonde hair. I just won't like her hair. I think blind hair is disgusting looking on any girls/women of color. That may be just me though. Just kills their natural exotic look in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Second one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would choose A, but I'm not a fan of kpop though.

0|0
    0|0
  • woah... results are almost neck and neck!!! in the Sistar group, the second girl from left in the first photo is really cute...

0|0
    0|0
  • For prettier I'd say girls day cause its girls day everyday!

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't remember either of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do girls still have insecurities about their beauty?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have to say Sistar...

0|0
    0|0
  • First ones

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a lot of... Kpop?

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait, these aren't the same group?

0|0
    0|0
    • Holy fuck, I want an awnser not an "they look the same'

• But, if they look the same, then they won't look any better/worse than each other.

• They look the same (Asian)

1|1
    4|1
    • Yeah i hear you

• Show All
    • Omfg, I said that If you're going to comment they look the same then don't bother ya blind ass

• But that's the thing, they really do look the same, I can comment what I want, sorry I ever did though, rude asshole

• They all pretty at the same time, They all ugly!

0|0
    2|0
  • lmfao they all look alike

2|0
    0|0
    • can you read? I said that if you were gonna comment they look the same then don't awnser omfg

What Girls Said 8

• Oh my gosh, they're all beautiful! I'll pick Girl's day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl's Day, definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Sistar for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Sistar all the way

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Sistar's music better

0|0
    0|0
  • why do they all look same to me..

1|0
    0|1
    • Can you read? I said that if you were gonna comment shit like this then don't bother

• Sistar becuase I don't know who does the makeup for Girls day, but they look all pale and washed out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sistar look prettier, Girl's Day have better style.

1|0
    0|0