I am 14, 5'3 and I'm small but in good shape. The only thing I'm unsure about is my boobs :/ there a 32B and I don't know if that's too small?

:///

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry. No, seriously. :) Don't.

I waited patiently for boobs through middle school, then high school, then young adulthood, then freaking PREGNANCY, but I never grew above a 36B (and that's while lactating), because fuck Mother Nature.

But let me tell you - I have never, EVER had a boyfriend dislike my cup size; in fact - no lie - they seem to have an unusual (and my current, an almost obsessive) affection for the girls, who get lots of attention. Their exes were quite busty and none of them had liked small boobs before, either, but they genuinely loved the girls because they loved me and because they knew it was my hot spot. ;)

Us G@G girls always reassure the perpetual dick size questioners with the same answer: "they will like you for you and, because they like you, they will like everything about you." That goes for us, too. Very few men would reject a girl they *admired* and *adored* (keywords: like as more than a friend) JUST because of her cup size (and if they do, they're idiots. It's a win-win for you so far).

While your chest may not be captivating, it will not actually hold you back from anything that really matters in life. Basically, while not a positive, a 32B is not a negative. Yo tits is neutral.

Unfortunately, this doesn't help the insecurity, envy, and embarrassment that comes with a (relatively) small chest. Not gonna lie, your cup size will probably be the butt of more than one joke, and you'll most likely be rejected to your face and lose many a wet t-shirt contest. Just remember that these are shallow interactions and interpretations, not true measures of your physical appeal. It's was definitely hurtful and hard on me but now, with a career, family, and G@G message boards, whether my chest is appealing to others is literally the last thing on my mind. It still bothers me but it's no longer a priority. This will happen to you, too - I promise.

If all else fails, including this post, just keep smiling and remind yourself that symmetry and the Golden waist-to-hip Ratio is the actual denominator when it comes to attractiveness.

Take THAT, boob men.

What Guys Said 21

• MOST guys do not care if a girl has small boobs.

• I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders). In other words your boobs are perfectly normal.

• Duuuude... you aren't even a woman yet and you are worrying about this? Chill out and don't worry, things will come definitely.

• That sounds good to me

• Damn dude are you just going threw all these females pics and judging them? You are a fucking creep bro none of the young girls wants your 46 year old looking at them. They would probably call the cops on your ass if they saw you in person wtf seriously? This girl is 14 fuckin pedophile

• Hey, @Darkace, i understand what it may have sounded like from this guy, but you have to understand this is a democratic source of media, and this guy has the right to say what he wants, and plus he was just being supportive, not pedophillic, try and be a bit more tolerant of others opinions in the future.

• 34B is the global average, at 14 you are considered above average.

• I don't think that's too small and you're only 14 so they still could grow.

• Thats perfectly fine, guys dig everything, you don't need to worry

• wouldn't worry about its not as big of a deal as u heard

• teenage boys will care, but pay no attention to them at your age and focus on school more

• I wouldn't worry about your breast size at this age. I'm 14 and I couldn't care less how small a girl's breasts are anyway (It's not what I look for). Anyway, that's probably average.

• Small boobs are the best!!!

• No, no. Some guys are really into small women. More than might admit to it, I suspect. Remember, size isn't everything. :)

• Probably about average for your size. I wouldn't worry.

• u r perfect but u have to eat lot and workouts also

• For your age and height those are fine. You still got a few years to grow.

• Compared to what?

• No that's a good size.

• ye very good ;)

• Regardless of age, your boobs aren't small. 32B is just about perfect.

Also your boobs are still growing a bit, just not as quickly as they were a year or two ago.

• Why do you put 18-24 if you're 14?

• those tits are gonna be crazy awesome when you are 20

What Girls Said 13

• Most women don't even reach their full bra size until they are around 18 years old, and your journey with adolescence is barely starting, so be happy with what you have. Some guys actually like small boobs. I wouldn't worry too much :) bra size isn't everything to a man.

• It's big
    Filler

• According to your height and age, they seem fine. They may be still on the stage of developing so don't lose hope.

• Sounds like they are probably very proportionate with the rest of your body. You are very young and still growing, so I would not worry about it.

• They're fine and could still grow. You're 14, though it doesn't say that on your profile. Stop worrying about this and enjoy your life.

• Your boobs will grow because hormones never go away, like ever. 😒

• You're fine. I used to want large breasts but now at DD Cup, i hate it. B to C range is a comfortable size.

• I'm 5'3 and a 32B also.
    There's nothing wrong with your size.

• Bs are great I wish I was a b!! I'm an a

• I'm one size bigger (32C) but one size smaller looks perfectly fine at our age.

• They'll grow

• too young to worry about your boobs

• Well yeah it's small obviously. But you shouldn't be worried.