Is the #dontjudgechallenge a good thing or a bad thing?

Do you think it's making those who actually have flaws such as "glasses, acne, non perfect teeth, unibrow, etc" feel horrible and insecure of themselves or do you think "pretty/attractive" people are just doing it to gain attention to show how their looks can just transform in seconds (on the video) or what? Because I honestly don't see any good out of this. I think those who are doing it are just probably unintentionally shaming those with flaws and just wanting the attention. Yes I get that we shouldn't judge a book by its cover but there honestly isn't a point to this challenge. Instead of making it a video challenge how about actually fulfilling it in everyday life?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok I just Googled it

"For the purposes of the challenge, being unattractive involves putting on glasses, messing up one's hair, and using makeup to create uni-brows, fake acne, and stained teeth"

So basically a bunch of average -good looking people are pretending to be ugly to make a stand against judging peoples appearances.

lol I think it's a slap in the fave to the people who are actually ugly. This challenge is just a fad, it's not going to acomplish anything.

Looks matter, there has never been a point in human history where looks haven't mattered. There are the privileged and the disadvantaged, that's life. It's not fair.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it is self defeating - It is like "Wait I am not ugly, look I am beautiful" - So only beautiful people can be happy

• What's the dontjudgechallenge? Is this another stupid tumblr trend?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't understand it honestly. I think it really is unintentionally body shaming others with acne or a unibrow and whatever else. I see some won't understand how or think it's stupid of me to think that, but I find the challenge stupid and a little hurtful