Guys, does it really matter if you do or dont have large breasts or butt? do guys care?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Is it make or break for a relationship? Nope. Do guys like it? Depends on who you ask. Some guys will, some guys won't. For me, it depends on the figure shape whether I find large chest and backside attractive or not.

What Guys Said 22

• Not as much as the media will have you think and large doesn't automatically mean nice. I guess I'm what you'd call an "ass guy" but I wouldn't reject a girl if she didn't have a nice ass or whatever, it's just extra

• You don't need them in order to be with a guy, even if he's really handsome. I'm not saying that it's all about the personality, either; that'd be a lie. What I'm saying is that guys are physically attracted to many different appearances. Although some will say: "I like her like this, I like her like that", in the end you realize all of us like girls of all sorts.

• I dont care about big butts I like med size breast though

• It doesn't really matter if women's breasts & butts are big or small as long as long as it's natural then there will be nothing to worry about. Personally, I love women with big asses & medium sized breasts because that's my preference.

• Having attractive curves might be important for a stranger to be interested. But the closer he is to you the less will these curves matter.

It is helpful to have them, but there are any other things that is more significant.

• Im not into tits but I like ass. Luckily my girlfriend has ass and medium tits lol. Dw it's all to do with proportion

• No doesn't matter to me large breast and big butt is sexy on girl

• b cups are enough for me, But I do like a perky butt, small , medium. But anyone can get one by doing exercises.

• It is more about shape, size, and proportions. A short girl with tiny boobs and a tiny butt can be just as attractive as a tall girl with big boobs

• I personally like smaller

• Yup it matter and it is good for you only cuz if have a nyc figured body tgen the guys will think twice breakup with such an hot girlfriend

• Don't care...

• I don't care

• No. It donot matters at all. What matters the most is "are the boy and girl really in love with each other?"

• I think girls with enlarged breasts take care of themselves and that is good. If they don't care, they may become part of the Oprah doritos watching club which makes the car lean towards one side.

• If a guy likes you he really doesn't care. Unless he just wants you for sex

• It depends on the guy, I personally don't really care if girls have big or small breasts and butts.

• Yes it matters!

• not really its just a bonus

• the last girl I liked didn't have hers that big so obviously it's not that important

• Smaller natural boobs are better than larger fake ones.

• ummm first its like a 50/50 split between guys liking small boobs (C cup and under) or big boobs (C cup and above) and same with butts.