Girls, For a 19 year old dude who`s never had any confidence, how do I look (Honestly Please)?

Please be honest, if I justed wanted to hear that I`m the most handsome dude on the planet I`d call my Grandma.
Girls, For a 19 year old dude who`s never had any confidence, how do I look (Honestly Please)?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Right now you are a 6 but You have a really symmetrical face which helps up beauty a lot and good cheekbones as well. I think if you got in shape and lost a little fat then you have 8 potential :)

2|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. A 6 is like a gold metal to me, to give you an idea of my confidence

• Show All
    • That thing you said about every pretty girl's thereapist was so sad!

• Well, it's true but im not saying it like the victim or anything, I would tell the girls I liked they were right about everything 100% of the time even if I didn't think they were, thinking that would make them like me, but I think it made me look weak and someone who wouldn't stand up for anything

What Girls Said 8

• You look good. A bit chunkier but that wouldn't stop me dating you, personally. I hate saying that to people but fuck it, the guys on here are brutally honest to the girls. You are good looking though, i think you should definitely have more confidence in yourself!

1|0
    0|0
  • you look handsome to me you just need to build your confidance up thats all and be fore you know it it will be hard to stop you

1|0
    0|0
  • You look a bit younger than your age. You're still going through some puberty, I think. You're going to grow more handsome as you age.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not ugly. Just lose some weight and get a new haircut and you're solid. Also, you have a sense of humor which always adds an extra point of attractiveness :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You definitely have a sense of humor! XD

0|0
    0|0
  • You're kinda cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol you're so funny...
    And very handsome ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give u a 7, confidence could bring it up tho. Confidence can make even the ugliest person good looking. It's all in how you carry yourself. :)

0|0
    0|0