Rate and suggestions please?

If you could please rate and give me suggestions on what to improve on. I'm back on course with losing weight which I already know is my biggest flaw.
Rate and suggestions please?

Most Helpful Girl

• Women dont really go for beards... We dont like the feel of them, they are something we imagine to be dirty...

I think maybe have a shave and lets see the face beneath it? Have you ever thought about contacts? You look to have pretty eyes :)

• Yeah I need to go grab a refill, just not into the whole hassle of putting them in and out. Saving up currently for laser eye surgery.

Honestly I've gotten more success with the beard but I don't mind going clean shaven again.

• Hmmmm I'll give it a try after I lose some more weight. Doubt I could pull it off the way I am now.

• will slim your face down :)

What Girls Said 2

• Ohhh! Ok...

• It's fine you can be brutally honest if you want to be. I'm not going to be immature and lash out you for your opinion.

• Change your glasses, this one make you look older/nerd try sophisticated one if you dare :D lol

• If you mean the hipster type of frames not into that at all. Getting laser eye surgery soon so it shouldn't be a problem for too much longer hahaha

• Laser eye surgery?
      You crazy?

• No not at all. The only real thing I have going for me are my eyelashes, glasses just hide them.

What Guys Said 2

• Besides losing weight and removing your glasses by laser (as you said), you could try doing your beard a little differently, trying to reshape it (the covered area). Specially on your cheeks and neck it is too "heavy".

• Yo yeah I've been thinking of doing something with it for awhile, just haven't figured out what.

• Maybe contacts instead of glasses