Girls, how's my chest and stomach?

Girls, how's my chest and stomach?

tell me which part is more sexy chest or stomach?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Is great since you're fifteen but right now is the perfect bulking age! Eat meat get a six pack and more muscles and by eighteen you'll be straight pimpin 👭👭👫👭👭

• what workout u prefer to me?

• if it is possible can u give me yr ID

What Girls Said 13

• I think your stomach is more attractive bc your nipples are really close XD But it doesn't even matter AT ALL. I mean ya, you can gain more muscle to be have ideal features like abs, but you're only 15, and extreme muscle gain isn't guaranteed at all. You'll have to wait till you're older to really start building muscle, that or getting a professional coach or something lol.

• Lookin' good.

• Looks good already but i think it would look even better if you gain some more muscles lol you look quite skinny still..

• Chest is okay and the stomach is looking like your on your way to abs, which is good. I like your arms the best though, nice biceps!

• Both? You look great.

• Looks pretty good.

• Top notch. A bit more work and it would be to die for but it's still really good.

• At my age I'd get in trouble for saying anything, granted you're only 15.

• Very sexy. Nice work!

• It looks great

• I give you a 9

• Every single thing on your body is sexy...
    Keep up the good work!!😉

• 🔥🔥🔥 i wouldn't mind a little more muscle though.