What do you think my body shape? Is it attractive? Do I need to loose weight? How is my butt? Do I have too thick thighs? Too wide hips? Rate me?

what do you think my body shape?  Is it attractive?  Do i need to loose weight?  How is my butt?  Do i have too thick thighs?  Too wide hips? Rate me?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 27

• In my opinion you have a sexy body, but then again I'm a fan of big asses and thick thighs. Each person will have a different preference.

• Your thighs are perfect, but i reccomend squats to tone your butt, since its pretty flat. It'd also be a good idea to butn some fat off of your waist and belly. But other than that, your good.

• Parts are too big for my taste but I have no doubt many guys like your type and don't find your parts too big at all.

I like the petite Asian girl type and other petite women of color like mid eastern abc East Indian, African American and native African, Native American and Latinas and pacific island girls like native Hawaiian.

• wide hips are sexy I recommend u to work on hips excerises and u need to do squats because the ass u hve is known as flat i'm sorry to say that but i'm wanna be honest here. CURVES ARE SEXY.

• You have a nice butt for your size

• Wow, you look great and no your hips are not too wide, they look great. Your thighs look amazing and your figure is great. Those boobs are amazing. You have a great body, flaunt it, show it be proud of it.

I would love to see more of it.

• Looks ok maybe some toning needed

• Don't lose weight, just squat.

• You have a sexy hourglass shape body. Don't change a thing!

• i rate you a 10 and whoever wouldn't fuck/lick that bootyhole is dumb as fuck cause id let you sit on my face as i ate your ass

• Start squatting.

• your shape is really good.. but don't get any more weight
    be careful

• Nice body shape.

• No, you don't need to lose any weight. A woman should some have curves!

• You have a sexy body

• dude you look fine
    i would tap

• Lose weight

• 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

• All is good! :)
    You look great!
    You get full marks!! ;) :P :D

• boobs are fine but you shoudl work out

• It out my dick in your butt!!!

• u look very nice

• i love your body shape.

• you have an ass that id lick and fuck till you love your body. ( I ) .. message me

• I suggest doing some daily squats to get a greater butt shape. The rest is pretty nice. But that doesn't mean you can forget about the rest of your body. Keep it all in shape and in proportion.

• The woman in the picture looks fine as hell! Perfect in every way! Is that you BTW?

• I don't like legs I prefer skinnier body, but that's just me ;)

What Girls Said 9

• Don't worry, you look fine.

• You look beautiful! Quite similar to my bod :)

• apart from the butt being flat, you look good

• it is fine... you look good..

• its not bad, you have nice boobs, your butt's a little flat. I would hit the gym and work on squats and tone your body up in general including your abs and you'll look even better ;)

• your butt is a bit flat. squats should help but everything else is fine

• Your fine. Are you happy the way you look? What someone else thinks shouldn't matter, if your happy with yourself then that should be only thing that matters.

• do sports and you'll be fine;)

• Catfish (coughs coughs)🐟

• What do you mean? Don't understand

• You should know that i'm not one of them as you see in comments somebody like someone dislike and when i ask i just want to know ! attention can't be obtained here ; by the way the answer then that i'm looking good so thank you dear :*