Guys, What is your preferred body type out of the attached options?

I am just curious as to what you guys think, or prefer out of the below A, B or C ☺️

• "A" body type?
    19% (11)
  • "B" body type?
    68% (39)
  • "C" body type?
    13% (7)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
I'm quite glad to hear Type B seems to be , not all but, a lot.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm gonna go with "B" because she has a nice shape and has some toning.
    Girl "A" is kinda flat. No shape or curves. And girl "C" is way too toned. Not feminine.

What Guys Said 24

• I like B I would have to say

• All options are sexy and nice for me, well balanced, but I went for B because it is more common and realistic for more people.

• everyone has their own preference but honestly all three are very nice, for me i would be happy with any of the three, if i was forced i would be between B and C, voting for C because i think toned abs look lovely on a woman, and B in my view is just an attractive healthy looking body, as it would be without any extra toning.

• I'm split between B and C. I voted for C though that was partly because that specific picture seemed hotter.

• C all the way!

• Out of the attached options it is B, but she is kinda thin.

• B is the perfect body.

• its between B and C for me. but in the end I chose B.

• I chose "B", but I'd prefer a little bit larger thighs, but that's just me.

• b or c , a is just not proportional. That's like my body and having 50 inch hips instead of my 40 inch ones.

• B is a normal body type. muscles are all thick and usually hard so it would be like hugging a brick wall if I had C. And as for A, Its the next best option

• A type because I would be complete satisfied in bed (cuddling/sex), b and c are not my type at all- I always reject women like that. I like thin without Tone, or thin, average, curvy, a few pounds.

• A all day

B doesn't have that great of an arse, and c is well too lean and muscular for my tastes. I'm glad she's healthy, but god damn.. 16% body fat is crazy low for a chick.

• If B had a better arse, what would you think?

• Haha thanks, just after some honest opinions is all

• Nothing wrong with that, love.

• C all day. Love those lean, fit girls.

• I kind of like B but she could use a tiny bit more meat in my opinion.

• The first has a huge pelvis, the second just has sth unattractive. I would vote the second if in other picture

• b is incredibly sexy, skinny toned body with a big rack

• I'd say A or B. B would be preferred tho. C is out. I don't like muscles on girls

• -------------
    A and C

• What are your reasonings for that?

• Well, it's not there's anything wrong with B, I would be happy with that. But I like a little thickness in a girl, whether it's just a being a bit curvy like A, or having some toned muscle without being freakishly skinny. With A, I can "feel" a woman more, it feels much better to caress her body, hold her, or do anything of a sexual nature. Toned women have great bodies and I do like women with a little bit of abs, just as long as they're not too defined and the muscles all over the body aren't produced be steroids (makes them bulky in a manly way and gives them a manly voice because of the reduction of estrogen levels). So those two body types are very sexy to me personally.

• B is the best!!! <3 :)

• B looks better to me.

• I'm into fitness but option A is so sexy! I'll go with A!

• CCCCCCCCCC *.* xD

• I prefer B mostly, maily because of boobs but c has a nice ass...