What do you think about my butt and breasts (15+) ?

Give me your honest opinion about my clevage and ass. I srsly wanna hear what do you think about it. I'm not the skinniest but...
What do you think about my butt and breasts(15+) ?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 51

• what I think, nothing really.

• I think, "Oh isn't this just dandy! A woman's bosom and buttocks! How exhilarating!", and then I don't care anymore,

• I think you take sexy pics. I think they are a little too closeup to really be able to put into perspective... but I'd say it looks very attractive

• Damn, jealousy is rampant over here xD I think you have very good attributes... and you know it, so I don't understand why are you asking us, you already know they're great.

• I love what I see and appreciate the fact you are not skinny. You look all soft and comfortable all over 😉

• Breasts hard to tell, but that is one fantastic bubbly ass you have there.

• Both are very sexy, dear. Boobs looks smooth and nicely shaped. The booty is veeeery hot for my eyes (and that small dot is sexy ;) ).

Why were you concerned about "Im not the skinniest"? *smacks that sexy bum* tsk :P

• I think both pics look nice

• I can't judge properly on your tits but nice cleavage and a great arse, not too big and not too small.

I want to smack it

• Why on earth would you want to be skinny when you have as amazing a body as you do? Dang...

• Do you realize you just produced child pornography, even if it's pictures of yourself? Do NOT do this anymore!!!

• I'm more of a hands on type of guy so... I'm not sure yet?

• I like it.
    I'll give mad high fives and a 10/10 to the first girl who posts normal angles and asks for opinions on her body.

• Yeah from which angle should I took it my hand is not from a rubber ffs -_-

• Mirror homie. Plus for your boobs all you have to do is use the front camera on your phone and hold it in front of you. The angle you chose was not the easiest angle you could have done.
      I don't care I'm just saying. If people want honest opinions they need to give us more of an overall perspective VS up close leaning forward boob shot.

• You look okay...

• Ah the time old tradition of fishing for compliments... gotta have a good rod for that

• OMFG 10/10 for both!!! And i have high standards when it comes to asses. Again... OMFG 😍

• Love it. Very nice. Like the curves and the roundness to your ass. Would love to see the bikini pic.

• You have a perfect body

• with out seeing everything... i can really tell tell but it looks average/nice

and what kind of underwear is that?

• luscious :)

• Wow you are smoking hot!!

You should be showing both your boobs and butt off for everyone to see.

You look amazing. Share with everyone your hotness!!!

• Very nice... are you happy with what you have?

• You're pretty.

• You look great nice booty. Nice tits.

• Hey you got a cute ass there hahaha...8/10

• Looks like a playground

• You hot me touch

• They are very sexy!

• One sexy body ;-)
    What's the 15+ for?

• More from Guys
    21

What Girls Said 15

• Great another one
    memecrunch.com/.../image.jpg

• it is butt and breast.. what else is there to think about?

• I think you have very nice butt and boobs as well I don't know what those girls comments are all about. Go on girl!

• I feel sorry for your inbox..
    You look great.

• Lmao I think jail bate for 18+

• Both are flat/10. Don't try lying on your bed and angling your camera differently just to fool us. You ain't slick.

• The pictures you posted are against GAG rules. If you want such areas to be judged, privately message men on sites intended for that purpose.

• The angles are very deceiving.

• I cannot see because your ass and tits are almost in my mouth.

• girl you need to introduce some squats to that butt!!!

• Well I'm kinda jealous of your top half.

• Your butt is huge!! ;O *gasp*

• Something you should be proud of.

• so hot baby

• not a lot... your thighs and butt look a bit weird... should be perkier at your age.